Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Friday, November 25, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop - Day Two

Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop - Day 2.  Hopefully you have gotten your shopping on and now you are ready for some crafts. You should have arrived at my Blog from Monica - www.simplycricutting.blogspot.com . If you didn't, please take time to begin at the start of our Blog Hop with Sylvia - www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com .


My project today is a card I made with Echo Park paper and a Victorian picture I got from Oh La La (and I LOVE them).

BLOG CANDY - Just in time for Christmas :-) To qualify, simply be a follower of my Blog, and leave feedback. You don't have to leave feedback every day, but if you will please visit each site during the hop and leave feedback at least one day. I almost forgot, on December 10, 2011 I will draw a name for a $20 gift certificate from either Hobby Lobby or Michael's. Make sure I have your contact info also.

I hope you enjoy the rest of what our talented ladies have designed for this Blog Hop. Enjoy the rest of the Hop by going to Jessica- www.chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com .

Christmas Hugs

Photobucket

20 comments:

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Wow Beautiful card. Cute paper it gives your card a chic look. Love it! jeria22@yahoo.com

jessica said...

This is beautiful!! TFS

Hlora said...

This is just ridiculously adorable!

Sandy S. said...

Beautiful card. TFS!

Monica Flores said...

This is a beautiful card!

Esther said...

Really pretty!!!!

marg0006 said...

Very nice card. It has an antique look to it.
marg0006@verizon.net
Loving Scrapper101

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Anita this card is so beautiful!!

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

Sherrie K. said...

Very pretty!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

Very nice, I love victorian, I do not traditionally do victorian, but I love it.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com
mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

lindaplus3 said...

very pretty card... elegant,,...:) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

kimberly said...

love your vintage card!!
leokc34 at gmail dot com

Addicted Scrapper said...

Beautiful card!

Victoria said...

I love the style of this card! TFS
wishing you well
vhale@rock.k12.nc.us
follower

Ladybug said...

Beautiful card. TFS! :-)

pattyk said...

nice card -millierose651@aol.com

GabyCreates.com said...

Love the vintage look!

Angiebug said...

Lovely card! tfs
angie
angiehbug at yahoodot com

Rosalee said...

Love the paper you used Anita. And that image is pretty too.
Hugs, Rosalee

realcanadiangurl@gmail.com

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Love the touch of red on this card! So pretty! Thank you!
Lisa
lisascreativeniche at gmail.com