Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Thursday, November 24, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop


Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop.  Hopefully everyone had a great Thanksgiving, and the Turkey is starting to wear off.  You should have arrived at my Blog from Monica - www.simplycricutting.blogspot.com . If you didn't, please take time to begin at the start of our Blog Hop with Sylvia - www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com .

My project today is
a wreath that I made by wrapping and tying tulle all around the styrofoam circie.I have the cutest tags I got last year from a tag swap with Kinderstampo so I placed 4 of the tags on the wreath.I think it turned out cute.Remember we will have 12 days of projects.Some of mine are home decor,some cards,just a little of everything.So make sure you stop by.
BLOG CANDY - Just in time for Christmas :-) To qualify, simply be a follower of my Blog, and leave feedback.  You don't have to leave feedback every day, but if you will please visit each site during the hop and leave feedback at least one day.  I almost forgot, on December 10, 2011 I will draw a name for a $20 gift certificate from either Hobby Lobby or Michael's.  Make sure I have your contact info also.

I hope you enjoy the rest of what our talented ladies have designed for this Blog Hop.  Enjoy the rest of the Hop by going to Jessica- www.chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com .

Christmas Hugs

Photobucket

26 comments:

ScrappyScavenger said...

Love me some toole! I love it. Did you buy your toole by the roll or from the fabric bolt?

jessica said...

awesome project!! love all that toole!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Esther said...

Very cute!!!! And festive!!!

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

love the wreath!

became ur follwer! looking forward to many more projects..

michelesscrapycreations35 at yahoo dot com

Donna and Sara said...

That wreath is adorable. Great idea. The tags are gorgeous, what a fun way to display them. Thankyou. Teachermom5@gmail.com

Creative Diva said...

What a beautiful wreath Anita. I love it. Glad to be on the hop with you.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
creativediva98 at gmail dot com

Cathy said...

I love what you did to make the wreath, I am always looking for ideas for wreaths, I like to change it up every year,
cathyplus5.blogspot.com
mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

Sandy S. said...

Very festive.... love it!

Sandy S.

Victoria said...

This is great! I can see it in blue and white also!TFS
wishing you well
vhale@rock.k12.nc.us

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Hi Anita, Wow beautiful project. TFS!! im glad to be on this hop with you.

Hugs,
Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

GabyCreates.com said...

You did great working with all that tulle! love it!
Glad to be on this hop with you!

Addicted Scrapper said...

Super cute!!!! Thanks for being so great!!!!

Sharyn Knox said...

Pretty, I love the tag idea.
Sharyn
sharynscreations.blogspot.com
sharynknox @ gmail.com

Sharyn Knox said...

Pretty, I love the tag idea.
Sharyn
sharynscreations.blogspot.com
sharynknox @ gmail.com

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Great project & Love the colors!
jeria22@yahoo.com

Hlora said...

OMG!! you couldnt get any more adorable then this! So cute!

marg0006 said...

Ilike the cuts you used for the tags to finish the wreath. Unfortunetly in NYC there are not any Hobby Lobbies and hjust two Michaels.
marg0006@verizon.net
Loving Scrapper 101

Sherrie K. said...

What a FUN wreath!! I love the tulle:) So cute!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

lindaplus3 said...

that is such a cute wreath...love it,,...:) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

kimberly said...

new follower.... love your wreath!!

leokc34 at gmail dot com

Ladybug said...

Anita, I just found you on the "hop". So glad I did, as I'm now a follower. LOVE your 'bugs'. I wonder why, eh? LOL

Sweet project! TFS! Looking forward to checking out your blog some more (but first I hafta "hop"). :-)

Oh, thanks for a chance to win your blog candy. :-)

Linda
http://ladybuglair.blogspot.com/

pattyk said...

Cute cheery wreath. millierose651@aol.com

joydee1963 said...

so beautiful!!!!! I am a follower,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

Nasir said...

The circular red flower with these cute cards looks adorably beautiful.
Membership card printing

Angiebug said...

neat idea & the tags are adorable. tfs & chance to win. angie(follower) angiehbug at yahoo.com

Rosalee said...

Love your wreath Anita. I think you did a fabulous job. TFS
Hugs, Rosalee

realcanadiangurl@gmail.com