Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Monday, November 28, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Blog Spot - Day Five

Well I can't promise you five golden rings, but today marks five great projects from our talented participants. Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop - Day Five.  You should have arrived at my Blog from Monica - www.simplycricutting.blogspot.com . If you didn't, please take time to begin at the start of our Blog Hop with Sylvia - www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com .


My project today is another Christmas Card.   Scrap paper again played a big role in my project.  I found two cute houses in my stash, and topped it off with a stickpin and ribbon.

BLOG CANDY - Just in time for Christmas :-) To qualify, simply be a follower of my Blog, and leave feedback. You don't have to leave feedback every day, but if you will please visit each site during the hop and leave feedback at least one day. I almost forgot, on December 10, 2011 I will draw a name for a $20 gift certificate from either Hobby Lobby or Michael's. Make sure I have your contact info also.

I hope you enjoy the rest of what our talented ladies have designed for this Blog Hop. Enjoy the rest of the Hop by going to Jessica- www.chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com .


Merry Christmas
Photobucket

23 comments:

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Wow Love the stick pin. Great ideal to add the housed and like how you sentiment is placed.

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Hi it’s me again just wanted to let you know that you are missing the link to Jessica blog (www.chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com) yesterdays post and today’s.

Anita said...

Thank you---I just skipped a line and then copied it for todays.I apologize.
Hugs, Anita

Angiebug said...

Cute card! Love the little houses.
tfs -angie
angiehbug at yahoo dot com

Ladybug said...

Very sweet. Is that sentiment a stamp? Love how you put the houses on each side of it. Very sweet, indeed! TFS! :-)

Esther said...

CUTE CARD! Very homey!!!!

lindaplus3 said...

very very cute card ...:) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

Sandy S. said...

Very cute card. Love the houses and the colors your picked. TFS!

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Adorable card!! TFS!!

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

jessica said...

cute card!!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

Creative Diva said...

Beautiful card.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
creativediva98 at gmail dot com

pattyk said...

Nice card!!!millierose651@aol.com

Cathy said...

cute card. I love the sentiment:)
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Victoria said...

Feels very cozy! TFS
Wishing you well
vhale@rock.k12.nc.us
follower

jjocarlson said...

Wow luvin the card. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs
Joyce Carlson
jjocarlson@yahoo.com

Monica Flores said...

Beautiful

Addicted Scrapper said...

Very cute card!! Great idea with the pins

Rosalee said...

I think stickpins add nice touches to cards. Your looks great. Love the papers and sentiment.
Hugs, Rosalee

realcanadiangurl@gmail.com

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Love this non traditional christmas card! Thank you!
Lisa
lisascreativeniche at gmail.com

GabyCreates.com said...

Very cute card indeed and love the stick pin! lovely!

Sherrie K. said...

Love the little houses-cute card. Awesome that you used up scraps...I need to do that:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

marg0006 said...

Sweet card.
arg0006@verizon.net

kimberly said...

nice card!
tfs... leokc34 at gmail dot com