Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Wednesday, November 30, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Day 7

I think it's seven swans a swimming---but here in Alabama   it is COLD and there are no swimming swans.You should have gotten here fromMonica     www.simplycricutting.blogspot.com  .If you need to start at the beginning go to    www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com   .For todays project I helped the children in our class at Church on Wednesday night make cards for the people in our Church.I used regular white cardstock cut in half and I cut out trees with the cricut and some mittens and snowflakes.I tried to keep it simple---but they ALL did their very best work.I know the people at Church will be glad to get a handmade card from the children.My photo is one of the sweetest little girls (she taught me how to change  my tape in my ATG ---lol ).They made almost 100 cards tonight and they were so pleased with themselves.They are all so dear and lovable.
Blog candy.: $20 gc from Michael's---just be a follower and leave a comment if you can with a way to get in touch with you.I will pick the winner on Dec.10----so much fb and blogger trouble.
Now go toJessica    www.chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com  to see what she has created.
Come back tomarrow.
Hugs, Anita

Photobucket

18 comments:

Sandy S. said...

That was super sweet of you to do that. Great cards and cute girl in pic!! :)

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Wow I love the cards that were made. These cards maybe simply but comes from the heart and that better than anything. Thanks for sharing you did a great job with the kids.

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, how sweet! I am sure they had a blast! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Ladybug said...

Beautiful cards, as is that li'l girl!!

Funny how a li'l tyke has nooooo prob's refilling an ATG gun, eh? I always have to watch the video ---- every time!! LOL

chillin with Quillin said...

that is awsome, I'm sure they all will love the cards, the little girl looks so proud !!!!!
Paula

lindaplus3 said...

that was so great of you......:) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

GabyCreates.com said...

What a rewarding project! and she looks like a very sweet young lady, and smart too! (changed you ATG tape). TFS

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

WOw! These are great and she is too cute! love it!
Lisa

marg0006 said...

Good for them. It looks like they had great fun.
marg0006@verizon.net

jessica said...

what a super sweet project you did! I am making cards with my son's 3rd grade class for sick kiddos in the hospital....Nothing will brighten a childs day like a handmade card :)
awesome job :)
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Victoria said...

Instilling crafting in young children! Great! TFS
Wishing you well
vhale@rock.k12.nc.us
follower

Cathy said...

How very nice of you, the cards are wonderful!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Esther said...

What a wonderful thing to do and I'm sure the kids had fun!!!!

DIANA L. said...

That sounds like so much fun and the cards came out so cute.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Addicted Scrapper said...

How sweet is this!!! Great fun for the kids and I love how they get so proud of themselves!!!

Rosalee said...

Great photo. 100 cards! Now that's a lot and such a huge accomplishment. TFS
Hugs, Rosalee

kimberly said...

go giving... great idea...
tfs - leokc34 at gmail dot com

Angiebug said...

Cute cards! Great idea & wonderful project for the kids to give to people of church. tfs
angie
angiehbug at yahoo dot com