Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Tuesday, November 29, 2011

12 Days of Christmas - Day Six

Wow - I am glad we are not dealing with six geese a laying. Not to mention the mess they would make.  Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop - Day Five. You should have arrived at my Blog from Monica - www.simplycricutting.blogspot.com . If you didn't, please take time to begin at the start of our Blog Hop with Sylvia - www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com .

My project today is an ornament.   I made it using Chip Board from Michaels, and cut the letters out with my Cricut.  The flower came from another swap, and the bows are made from Gold Tulle.



BLOG CANDY - Just in time for Christmas :-) To qualify, simply be a follower of my Blog, and leave feedback. You don't have to leave feedback every day, but if you will please visit each site during the hop and leave feedback at least one day. I almost forgot, on December 10, 2011 I will draw a name for a $20 gift certificate from either Hobby Lobby or Michael's. Make sure I have your contact info also.

I hope you enjoy the rest of what our talented ladies have designed for this Blog Hop. Enjoy the rest of the Hop by going to Jessica- www.chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com .

Merry Christmas
Photobucket

19 comments:

jessica said...

pretty! love the colors!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

Addicted Scrapper said...

Beautiful ornament!!!

Alina

Angiebug said...

Nice ornament! tfs
angie
angiehbug at yahoo dot com

Sherry said...

I need to make an ornament for a project I have to do and had no idea what I was going to do until now. You have inspired me. Thanks for sharing.
Sherry
needingjesusdaily at hotmail dot com

Esther said...

Really pretty!!! Wonderful job!

Ladybug said...

Love the color combo. Very pretty! TFS! :-)

lindaplus3 said...

you made a beautiful ornament...:) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

Rosalee said...

Very Pretty. Love how it turned out. I should definitely try decorating my own sometime too.
Hugs, Rosalee

realcanadiangurl@gmail.com

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Wow this is beautiful! I love the gold and I bet this looks gorgeous on your tree! Thanks for this idea!
Lisa
lisascreativeniche@gmail.com

GabyCreates.com said...

Gorgeous ornament Anita!

Cathy said...

Your ornament is lovely!'
cathyplus5.blogspot.com
mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

ScrappyScavenger said...

Yep, that will work nicely with my blond, gold, and brown tree deco! :) Its beautiful!

Victoria Catherine said...

So sweet! TFS
Wishing you well
vhale@rock.k12.nc.us
follower

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Beautiful ornament!!

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Nicely done. Love the colors.
jeria22@yahoo.com

Creative Diva said...

Beautiful colors.Love the ribbon.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
creativediva98 at gmail dot com

Sherrie K. said...

So adorable!! You did an amazing job on this ornament. Great inspirational project!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

marg0006 said...

Thats a pretty ornament and I like the colors you used.
marg0006@verizon.net

kimberly said...

beautiful ....
tfs - leokc34 at gmail dot com