Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Wednesday, November 2, 2011

"All About Pets" Blog Hop!!

Welcome to the "All About Pets" Blog Hop!!
We're so happy you could join us for this super-fun hop showcasing cards, layouts and projects that feature everything fun about our wonderful furry (and not-so-furry) friends!! You'll find an array of ideas throughout the hop -- We hope you'll enjoy each and every project along the way!!

If you've hopped over from Princess Penelope- http://thescrapbookingqueen-princesspenelope.blogspot.com/ , then you are in the right place!! If you've just popped in to visit my blog or are reading this via email and you'd like to join our All-About-Pet FUN, then please CLICK HERE (http://www.memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/) to start at the beginning with Lynda's blog!! Keep alert for blog candy along the way as some hop stops will be offering some goodies...

This is a special post for me.  My husband and I have been very active in animal rescue for the last 25 years.  I love this card because of the cat character.  We rescued three cats orphaned by their mother 3 years ago.  They still are with us, and have three very unique personalities and three very unique names.  (Duck, Riley, and Miracle)

The card is a digistamp from Pink Cat Studios.


Now for the BLOG CANDY. On Wednesday, November 9, 2011, I will draw for a set of Stamps from Crafty Sprouts. To qualify, register as a follower of my blog, and please leave feedback.

Thank you again for checking out my project... Now hop on over to Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/

 
Photobucket

26 comments:

ScrappyScavenger said...

I love this digi, it makes me want to color it hot pink for my middle daughter! I love this card. What a fun hop!

Vicki said...

Great digi! These cats remind me of those in the Disney movie..I believe it was in Lady and the Tramp..Cute card!

transport7800@aol.com
http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
follower

Lori Apgar said...

Cute card!! Love the sentiment :)

Your cats are lucky to have you!!!

Josie0602 said...

So cute!! I love the digi cat!

Tanya said...

Great card, so cute! I'm a follower :)

Tanya
phenis2031 at yahoo dot com

ScrapMyWay said...

Anita, you are a very special person to be in animal rescue! Those are some very lucky cats and your card came out PURRfect! Those eyes on her are tooo cute! TFS
Claire, DT "It's All About Pets" blog hop,
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

shersl84bed said...

Fun card Anita. I love the fancy kitty.
I'm following your blog.

ShersL84bed@aol.com

Gravelprincess said...

Love it, such a cute digi!!!
gravelprincess@hotmail.com

Janis said...

I love your kitty names! It's so nice to hear you and your hubby volunteer. Our daughter volunteers at her local animal rescue every weekend. She just goes to hold, pet, and play with the animals. Give them love. Bless you & your hubby for making such a huge difference in their lives. Your card is great! Pink Cat Studio is one of my favs. Have a fun day! :) Janis
pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com
janis@slowar.com

bluecrayons said...

lovely card. good job on being a rescuer. it means alot to the animals you save.


rhelm @ tampabay .rr. com

Ashley Nicole said...

This is a great card. Love the image.
Ashley
glamoroussideofscrapping at gmail dot com
theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

Gill McCall said...

what a super cute card - i love that image. i admire you for being involved in animal rescue - i couldnt do it as i would want to take ALL of them home and would be so upset when i couldnt help.
Great card, thanks for sharing and good to be in another hop with you

Amanda said...

Great card Miss Anita! Glad 2 see u r a fellow kitty lover~lol! We currently have 10 cats! 1 adult male, 1 adult female, 2-5 month old females & 6-5 week old kittens(5 boys & 1 girl)! We love 'em! We've already found a good home 4 7 of them! Loyal follower via GFC! Thanx~prhmangel at gmail dot com

Vicki said...

Love the digi. I've had cats with that attitude. Great job on the card. Thanks for sharing and the chance to win.

Vicki
vwilson577 at yahoo.com

lindaplus3 said...

Such a cute digi .... ty for sharing and I am a follower :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

craftaholic said...

I thought I had left a comment But never saw it???

lorby said...

I like your little kitty cat. She looks like a secretary. lol I like the green you used to color her sweater. I'm a follower. Jearise in Lorby's World. jearise at gmail. com

Theresa said...

Love your card, and love all your cats names. TFS!
firelass51@aol.com

Pet Lover said...

You have done a very noble & good job by rescuing the three cats, you have set example for others.

Barbara said...

What a sassy cat on the card!! lol!!
I'm a new follower!!

http://barbaras-crafty-corner.blogspot.com

Judy said...

I just love your card -- so cute and the sentiment is perfect!! Congrats on your rescue effort and your 3 fur babies. My first abandoned baby rescue ended when he died unexpectedly. We rescued another -- 7 mon old girl -- last week to help with the pain of the loss. I am a follower...
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
scrappinana.blogspot.com

joydee1963 said...

I have 3 Australian Shepherds 2 are rescue dogs.I love your cute cat card.I am a follower,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

newbie paper crafter said...

what a cute card.. love the image, love your kitty names!

Peggie said...

Very cute! I am been a catlover forever and have had many. Our latest is our granddaughter. Our daughter could not have her in her new apartment so we "inherited" Nala. She was named after lion in Lion King. Your stamp reminds me of the Siamese cats in the Disney movie.

Lori Comeau said...

Classy Cat! Love it. Great job.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

Kim H said...

Wonderful card, great digi. Love the pattern paper and rhinestone details. Thank you for helping to rescue kitties, for sharing your card, and a chance to win. Im a new follower.
kimba at richhook dot com