Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Saturday, November 12, 2011

KinderStampO November Blog Hop

Welcome to the KinderStampO November Blog Hop.  You should have arrived at my blog from Pam
http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/ If you just happened along please start at the first with Jess - www.Kinderstampo.com so you can enjoy all the projects. 

Our theme for the Hop is Thanksgiving Decorations. I made my Wreath using Tulle, a Boa, Decorative Leaves, and Gold Ribbon.  What a great way to get in a festive mood for Thanksgiving.



BLOG CANDY - My Blog Candy for this hop is a $20 Gift Certificate from KinderStampO.  All you have to do to quailify is to be a follower of my blog, provide contact info, and leave feedback please.  I hope you enjoy my project as much as I enjoyed making it.

Now Hop ON to - http://lovescrapreflect.blogspot.com/


Photobucket

21 comments:

scrappyscavenger said...

Love me some Fall! And thats sooo pretty, yellow is one of my fav colors@

Theresa said...

Your wreath is just lovely.

Addicted Scrapper said...

I love it and I needed some wreath inspiration TFS!!!!

Alina

quilt4fun2 said...

How clever to think of feathers on a wreath...mixed with the leaves makes it so autumn beautiful. I like it!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Audrey said...

LOVE you wreath. I am always looking for great ways to decorate and you gave me a fantastic idea! Thanks for the great inspiratiion!

audrey@rosemansroost.com

lindaplus3 said...

very very pretty wreath..:) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

chillin with Quillin said...

that is awsome,very creative!!!
paulahogue@yahoo.com

debpaint16 said...

Your wreath turned out beautiful! Looks very doable!!! :) Thanks for the chance to win your drawing!!!
debpaint16@aol.com

pattyk said...

Very pretty. Thanks millierose651@aol.com

Debc06 said...

Love the fall wreath, glad to see that Thanksgiving is not forgotten.
I am already a follower. TFS/
Debbie
debbie_craine@hotmail.com
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

Percilla G said...

Oh what a great way to use a boa -
perderg{at}q{dot}com

Ann said...

I never thought to use a boa on a wreath! Very creative!! TFS!!bam7462 at gmail dotcom

Monica said...

wowwwwwwww..

that is gorgeous I would lovvvve to hang this on my door..

you should give this away!!!

monica.lowrance at gmail dot come

Lisa said...

what a creative idea! very nice!! TFs

Lisa G
lkgra@hotmail.com
http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/

stop by & check out my giveaway!

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous wreath, great idea to use a boa. Awesome decoration for Fall.

Barb's Boys Inspired said...

Love the feathers! I'll have to check back later to 'Follow', the link is down...Thanks, Barb
b_turpin@comcast.net
barbsboys123.blogspot.com

Babe O'Mara said...

Your wreath is absolutely gorgeous. It would look lovely on my mantel. Nice job.

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Kathy's Kreative Spot said...

Love your Fall wreath.
Kathy
Katsews at gmail dotcom

Limor Webber said...

Cool project! I don't use my feathers enough! thank you for your inspiration!
Hugs!
Limor

sarah said...

Awesome project, great colors on the wreath..thx.. for sharing..
texasgrama7@gmail.com

Jess B. said...

ooooooooooo! This wreath is sooo beautiful. TFS

Jess B.