Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Friday, November 18, 2011

My Favourite Things Blog Hop 19th Nov 2011

Welcome to "My Favourite Things Blog Hop 19th Nov 2011."  You should have gotten here from Jen P. http://cardstockandcoffee.wordpress.com/ . In case you didn't make sure you start at the first Gill - http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com so you can enjoy the entire hop. 


For my favorite thing, of course, it's all about scrapping. I was in a swap with Alina Coronado and she cut the Cricut Cuts for me.  The paper is from my stash, and the stick pin is from Scrappy Scavenger's Swap.  Thanks for stopping by and looking at my project today.  Now, hop on over to pam~~    http://www.pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com   .


Enjoy,
Photobucket

16 comments:

Sherry said...

What a cool card. I love those things too. Thanks for sharing.
Sherry

chillin with Quillin said...

awsome card!!!!
Paula

Bea said...

great card

Debbeescds said...

Love the sentiment... Live Laugh Scrap.. Oh Yes! Happy Hopping! xxx

Linda said...

Such a beautiful sentiment and I love your project. I have just started scrapbooking and have a lot to learn. Great hopping with you.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Crafty Daffy said...

What a cute little cricut! Beautiful work! XDenise

leslierahye said...

very cute! Scrapping is part of my love too! :)

KathyB said...

Your card is fantastic! Thanks for sharing!!!

Jennifer said...

Too fun!
great cricut images...
www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com

lindaplus3 said...

such a cute card :) Happy Thanksgiving ...lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

Becks Cricards said...

What a fun card! Love the cricut cart!

TFS

Ashley Nicole said...

Cute card. Love the stick pin.
Ashley
glamoroussideofscrapping at gmail dot com
http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

LisaG said...

That's great Anita!

Love how you've used the actual Cricut image for this creation!

Well done!

Sorry for the lateness of this comment. Was working all weekend and then got caught up with other stuff when I got home!

Lisa xx

ScrapMyWay said...

What a neat sentiment. That might be a great idea to print out of vinyl in my craft room!! TFS and I'm a new follower! I also love my Cricut.
Hope you can stop by & say hi...
Creative wishes,
Claire
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Haidee said...

TFS really LIKE the card!!!!!!

Gill McCall said...

Anita - this is so cute - thank you for taking the time to create for the hop and show us your fav thing - i love to scrap too !