Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Friday, November 11, 2011

NOV 11/12 Everything Vintage Blog Hop

Welcome to the Everything Vintage Hop. You should have gotten here from Nancy- http://scrappingoutofcontrol.blogspot.com/  If you didn't or you happened upon this Blog Hop, start with Monica - http://scraps2treasure.blogspot.com so you can see all the great creations.  There is an awesome group of ladies here and I hope you have fun hopping along the way with each and everyone of us. This is a 2-Day hop and each day will have different projects.  Day one is Simply Vintage Tags and I hope you check each one out very closely because one lucky winner will be getting all of them along with an awesome Floral Spray from Mai in addition to the My Memories Digital Software. Whew that was a mouthful... Now how's that for a GRAND PRIZE!!! Fab isnt it?! Don't forget to become a follower if you are not already one and to leave a comment at each stop so that you can be entered into the Grand Prize drawing valued at $100
My project today is a tag I created using Grapic 45 Paper.  It was a lot of fun creating and I hope someone really enjoys it.



Now, hop on over to Jamie - http://myamusinglife.blogspot.com

Hugz
Photobucket

21 comments:

pattyk said...

Very elegant tag .thanks millierose651@aol.com

Scraps2treasure said...

Beautiful tag great job... Thx for being.I. the hop...

Molly said...

Very Cool!

chillin with Quillin said...

very pretty!!!
Paula

Boni said...

this is stunning! it reminds me of the old church cards we use to get:)

Familia de Larsen said...

I absolutely love the image and the colors. Beautiful!

The Crafty Dream said...

wow!! So beautiful!!!

I am your new follower, please follow my blog as well
www.thecraftydream.blogspot.com

Thank you
Gaby

Debbie said...

Very pretty.Love the crochet flower.

Amanda said...

Beautiful tag Miss Anita! I always luv your creations! Loyal follower via GFC & on FaceBook! Thanks~prhmangel(at)gmail(dot)com

Cathy said...

ooooh lovely tag, definitely vintage, spot on:)
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Theresa said...

This tag is just BEAUTIFUL!!! It is so old and delicate looking, GREAT job!
Theresa
tmdettloff@gmail.com

Lori Comeau said...

Great job on your tag.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

Dee said...

I love your tag, it is great and I love the embossing.
I am a follower and thanks for sharing.

Hugs, Dee:)
vintageheartfeltdesigns@mail.com
vintageheartfeltdesigns.blogspot.com

Mickey's Craft World said...

Very beautiful and elegant...Love the gold details.

http://mickeyscraftworld.blogspot.com/

jennifer said...

Definitely vintage and gorgeous!

Barbara said...

What an awesome vintage tag. Just BEAUTIFUL
I just started following your blog

Kathy's Kreative Spot said...

Love your beautiful vintage tag.
Kathy
Katsews at gmail dotcom

Laura (tweetyb) said...

Wow ! This is beautiful!!!
♥ Laura ♥
tweetyb@satx.rr.com
http://laurascraftsandmore.com/

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Anita, you tag is gorgeous. It will be treasured by the recipient. I think it would be stunning in a shadow box with just the right other pieces!

Addicted Scrapper said...

WOW!!!!!

Becky Dunham said...

LOVE this tag Anita! It just yells vintage :) Love that trim and the stickpin!

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com