Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Friday, November 4, 2011

Paper Hoarders Design Team 4th Project

Today's project was to be something we were thankful for.My family and I are blessed but I have  been especially blessed by this blogging facebook world of crafters.I have learned so much from so many people and so many sources.But more importantly I have "met" so many new friends.Most I will never meet in person but I know as a group of men,women and children bonded together by our love of all things crafty we are there for each other.I thank each and everyone of you and I thank Tanya especially today for being so wonderful and investing in some of us that aren't "true artist".But we still create and we still love to share.Have a blessed weekend.
Hugs,



Photobucket

4 comments:

Christina Skinner said...

Totally cute and I love that pin!

Tanya said...

I LOVE your card!! The scrapper chick is too cool and the rosette.. AMAZING!! The lil pin is a great touch!! I do want to add that .. you are a " True artists" as is everyone on our team. I wouldn't trade you for Tim Holtz or anyone else. We are all different in our own way and our "art" reflects just that. Thank you for being a Paper Hoarder!! I am thankful to have you in my life!!

Hugs,
Tanya

lisa said...

(loved Tanya's comment... although... don't take it the wrong way, Tim Holtz is REALLY easy on the eyes...) anyhoo... i came to tell you that your SCRAPPER CHICK ROCKS!!!! i also happen to LOVE your notebook paper border punch (i SOOO want one!). great job, anita!!!

Zeni said...

Anita, your words are so true! you are super talented and are in awesome group led by an awesome leader! Here from the PH group!

Many blessings,
Zeni