Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thankful for My Craft November 12&13


Welcome to the "Thankful for My Craft November 12&13 Blog Hop.  You should have found your way to my blog from Jen - www.jenscraftcorner.com .  If for some reason you just happened upon us, make sure you start at the first with Alina - http://neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com

Just as the title implies, I enjoy crafting so much.  I am blessed to come from an artistic family.  My Grandfather was a mechanic by trade, but was also quite an artist.  I included for today's entry a charcoal of a train he illustrated. 

Blog Candy - I am giving away a $20 Gift Certificate from KinderStampO.  To qualify, register as a follower of my blog, leave your contact information, and please leave feedback.  Hope you have a great Saturday and enjoy what we have prepared for you.

Now hop on over to Lori ~ http://www.scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/ to continue.

Hugz
Photobucket

16 comments:

Addicted Scrapper said...

Y have such a great family!!! I love this artwork!! Thanks soooo much!!!

Alina

lindaplus3 said...

very nice job.. ty for sharing..my mother passed last month and i decided to learn to make a scrapbook in her memory.. but i have no clue,,,ty for your ideas,,now to build up my supplies and knowledge.. i am a follower..:) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

Sharyn Knox said...

I love trains... :)
Thanks for sharing

Sharyn
sharynscreations@blogspot.com
sharynknox @ gmail dot com

Cathie w said...

very nice TFS!!!

cathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com

pattyk said...

We know who you got your talent from. Thanks millierose651@aol.com

Jens Craft Corner said...

I love your train illustration. Your right, your grandfather was quite the artist. Love visiting your site and seeing all of your great creativity.

Brittney said...

WOW! I LOVE it!
Already a follower!

-Brittney
rnbw_skittles32@hotmail.com
www.brittneyscricutcreations.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

wow that is so just awesome! you truly are blessed!

Lisa G
lkgra@hotmail.com
http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/

stop by & check out my giveaway!

Babe O'Mara said...

Creativity does run in your family. Thanks for sharing this sketch from your grandfather.

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Candra said...

I love the train, I have a 9 year old that loves to draw~~ thank you for sharing

cagantt@sdplains.com

tallulah1 said...

Oh my gosh that train is awesome. My husband would LOVE it ! We love trains - riding, looking at or running model railroads! Thanks for sharing your story and that awesome charcoal!
sandjonriver@windstream.net
Thanks for sharing and a chance to win!
Janelle

Gloria (Disneynut4life22) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gloria (Disneynut4life22) said...

That is some BEAUTIFUL art work!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing it=)

lindaplus3 said...

Very very nice work :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

Wow, that's absolutely Amazing!!! He was quite the artist. So cool that the talent ran down through the family :-) TFS!!! :-)

-Sam :-)

SamanthaJDesigns @ hotmail.com

Haidee said...

That was FANTASTIC!!!!! TFS