Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Friday, November 4, 2011

What I Am Thankful For Blog Hop Nov. 4-5

Welcome to our two day blog hop of what we are thankful for.You should have gotten here from Sherry B  http://www.patternsbysher.blogspot.com    ---if not please start at the beginning at Lisa'a http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com   .Please visit each stop and see there great projects and there is blog candy along the way.To be eligible for the Grand Prize you must visit each blog,leave a comment and then become a followerof every participant in this hop.You MUST also visit Lisa's and become a fan of her facebook page Scrapping-with-Lisa .The Grand Prize Blog Candy is a grab bag of crafting goodies.
Now for my project.I love this sentiment from Charles Dickens and it was on a Unity Stamp with the leaves and I used paper from KandCO "Life is a Journey" stack.I used brown sheer ribon and a stick pin I made while practicing for a swap.
My Blog Candy is a $20.00 gc from Kinderstampo.All of her products are great.Your next stop is Gina   http://californiascrappin-gcinderella21.blogspot.com   .Oh, to win my blog candy--duh---just make sure you are a follower of mine and leave a comment with your contact info.Have a great weekend and make sure you come back tomarrow.
Hugs, Anita



Photobucket

22 comments:

ScrappyScavenger said...

Beautiful, this card warms my heart! Thank you for sharing, now pack it up and send it to me :)

Cathie w said...

great "thankful" project....TFS!!!


cathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com

Jackie said...

Anita, what a beautiful thankful plaque - love those colors. I am a follower (as of a few days ago).

great blog,
www.inspired-by-scrapping.blogspot.com
jackie

jackie_struss@justex.net

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

So beautiful! I would love this hanging on my wall.

Diana said...

Beautiful project - and that is a great sentiment. Thanks for the chance to win your "eye candy" :) I'd love to give it a good home.

dj_enns@yahoo.com

Nikki said...

Anita! Absolutely gorgeous! Such a talent :) New follower :)

www.paperpiecingsbynikki.blogspot.com

Nikki

Anna said...

Your project is adorable.
Thanks for the chance to win.
I am a follower.
annadowdy at gmail dot com

shersl84bed said...

This is lovely.

ShersL84bed@aol.com

Anonymous said...

This card just floored me!!! Sooooooooooo beautiful! hugs Alesia
scrapaholicaef@yahoo.com

lindaplus3 said...

Great card... that is so true... :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

Vickie said...

WOW!!! Gorgoues card. I love the colors and the ribbon that u used.

marg0006 said...

I like the inking and antique look.
marg0006@verion.net

Judy said...

I love this card! The beautiful ribbon and stickpin really set it off! Great work :-) I follow...
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
scrappinana.blogspot.com

Rehanna said...

Your work is gorgeous, and thank you for the opportunity to win cool stuff! :)

New follower!

~Rehanna
ree_z21@hotmail.com

lisastuf said...

Oh my gosh...this is just GORGEOUS!
I love the fall colors and the beautiful sheer ribbon!
I am already and follower and love your blog!
Lisa H.
lisastuf.blogspot.com
lisastuf at gmail dot com

Vicki said...

Beautiful! I love the colors, texture and dimension...

transport7800@aol.com
http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
follower

Edwina said...

Love the sentiment! Do you know which book it came from? I am on my 3rd book by him. Love your card! Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net

Brittney said...

LOVE your card!
Already a follower!

-Brittney
rnbw_skittles32@hotmail.com
www.brittneyscricutcreations.blogspot.com

craftaholic said...

Very Nice card and thanks for sharing it!! I have been a follower!!

http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann♥

tracym110 said...

Beautiful card Anita!
Tracy M
tracyscricutcorner.blogspot.com

Cassandra said...

Love that leaf stamp :)

Barbara B said...

Very elegant and beautiful

Barbara B