Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Friday, November 4, 2011

What I Am Thankful For Blog Hop Nov. 4-5 Day Two


Welcome to day two our two day blog hop of what we are thankful for.  You should have gotten here from Sherry B http://www.patternsbysher.blogspot.com ---if not please start at the beginning at Lisa'a http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com .  Please visit each stop and see there great projects and there is blog candy along the way.  To be eligible for the Grand Prize you must visit each blog, leave a comment and then become a followerof every participant in this hop.  You MUST also visit Lisa's and become a fan of her facebook page Scrapping-with-Lisa .  The Grand Prize Blog Candy is a grab bag of crafting goodies.
Now for my project.  I made a banner from Thanksgiving Tags I got from swaps.  Each tag means so much to me.
My Blog Candy is a $20.00 Gift Certificate from Kinderstampo.  All of her products are great.  Your next stop is Gina http://californiascrappin-gcinderella21.blogspot.com .  Oh, to win my blog candy--duh---just make sure you are a follower of mine and leave a comment with your contact info.  Have a great weekend and make sure you come back tomorrow.
Hugs, Anita

Photobucket

12 comments:

craftaholic said...

What a great Idea!! Loving your banner!! TFS!!

http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann♥

Vicki said...

Your banner is cute..Would love to see all of it...

transport7800@aol.com
http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
follower

lindaplus3 said...

I love the banner,, what a great idea you have given me ty .. :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

Cathie w said...

VERY CUTE LOVE IT..THANKS FOR A GREAT HOP AND PROJECTS

CATHIE
SCRAPHAPPYCAT@GMAIL.COM

Jojo Moore said...

Love you Thanks giving banner! Its is supper cute
Thanks for sharing
jojo_moore62@yahoo.com

Brittney said...

I LOVE your banner!

-Brittney
rnbw_skittles32@hotmail.com
www.brittneyscricutcreations.blogspot.com

Vickie said...

love your banner

Edwina said...

Love your banner! It is adorable! I like the embossing behind the turkey. All the panels are great! Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net

Jackie said...

I am really loving banners lately. That is a very nice Thanksgiving banner, I need one of place on my mantel. Thank you for inspiring.

As always, love hopping and seeing the great projects and talent from everyone.

www.inspired-by-scrapping.blogspot.com
Jackie

Diana said...

What a fun Banner - I need to see about doing one for Christmas :)

TFS and this was truly a fun hop

dj_enns@yahoo.com

marg0006 said...

Nice tags. It's cool that u made a banner.
marg0006@verizon.net

Barbara B said...

Such a pretty project!
Barbara B.