Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Monday, December 5, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop Day 11


No Pipers piping here today, LOL - just back to work. Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop - Day Eleven. You should have arrived at my Blog from Monica - www.simplycricutting.blogspot.com . If you didn't, please take time to begin at the start of our Blog Hop with Sylvia - www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com .

My project today is a mini album .I have used this style before but never for a Christmas one.Just use a 4 x 12 piece of sturdy cardstock.Score it at every 3 inches and then just decorate the front and back.The first image shows how it is presented-tied with a bow and the other pics are just showing the different panels.I really hope you like it.Sorry this post is late but hubby got some nasty bug late yesterday afternoon and it delayed my time being on the computer.I was being a nurse----lol.

BLOG CANDY - Just in time for Christmas :-) To qualify, simply be a follower of my Blog, and leave feedback. You don't have to leave feedback every day, but if you will please visit each site during the hop and leave feedback at least one day. I almost forgot, on December 10, 2011 I will draw a name for a $20 gift certificate from either Hobby Lobby or Michael's. Make sure I have your contact info also.




I hope you enjoy the rest of what our talented ladies have designed for this Blog Hop. Enjoy the rest of the Hop by going to Jessica- www.chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com .

One More Day Closer to Christmas


Photobucket

17 comments:

jessica said...

this is adorable!!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Wow is adorable I love it & I have the papers your used!

Esther said...

Wow!!! This is just so awesome and adorable!!!!!

Ladybug said...

Your mini album is just toooo cute! LOVE the "Merry Christmas"! Is that from a Cricut cart? Or did you just put the letters in different positions? Love it!!!

TFS! :-)

Docerela said...

Great job on this project!

Catarina aka docerela

Rosalee said...

Cute Mini Album Anita. I just love that ribbon. TFS
Hugs, Rosalee

ScrappingJUDY said...

that is sooooo cute, I love it.thanks for sharing.

Judy-pinky4611@windstream.net

chillin with Quillin said...

it's sooooo cute, love it!!!
Paula

Cathy said...

What a cute mini. I love it!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

So cute Anita! Great job-love the colors:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Victoria said...

OHHH I love this! Great format. TFS
wishing you well
vhale@rock.k12.nc.us
follower

lindaplus3 said...

I looooooove it... so cute...:) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

Sandy S. said...

Wow.... this is a super card. Thanks for the inspiration!

Angiebug said...

nice job! tfs
angie
angiehbug at yahoo dot com

ScrappyScavenger said...

Is this mine? LOL this is just adorable!!!

Cassandra said...

Very cute Anita i love the snowman :)

GabyCreates.com said...

Adorable mini album!