Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Tuesday, December 6, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop - Day 12

Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop - Day Twelve. I have to admit twelve drummers drumming would be a little loud this morning, so we will just go with the crafts of today.  :-) You should have arrived at my Blog from Monica - www.simplycricutting.blogspot.com . If you didn't, please take time to begin at the start of our Blog Hop with Sylvia - www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com .

My project today is an altered intitial I made using a wooden initial accented with Echo Park Paper and embellishments, and of course Modge Podge.  I made it for a friend I work with.  Now I hope she doesn't see it.


BLOG CANDY - Just in time for Christmas :-) To qualify, simply be a follower of my Blog, and leave feedback. You don't have to leave feedback every day, but if you will please visit each site during the hop and leave feedback at least one day. I almost forgot, on December 10, 2011 I will draw a name for a $20 gift certificate from either Hobby Lobby or Michael's. Make sure I have your contact info also.

I hope you enjoy the rest of what our talented ladies have designed for this Blog Hop. Enjoy the rest of the Hop by going to Jessica- www.chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com .

One More Day Closer to Christmas
Photobucket

24 comments:

Misty said...

That is very pretty! :)

jessica said...

love it!!!
TFS

chillin with Quillin said...

Awsome!!!!!
Paula

Ladybug said...

What a beautiful gift! I'm sure she'll love it!

Anita, I'm sorry to see that the blog hop has ended but I've had an absolute ball! I've gotten so much inspiration from your awesome projects. TFS them all!

p.s. I also loved your "remarks" about the 12 days! Tooooo cute!

Patricia Hurlburt said...

Hi Anita. You are the winner of the candy from the 'Christmas Card Hop'. Please email your address to phurlburt at shortnscrappy dot com and i will send your goodies out asap!
Congrats!
Patti
www.shortnscrappy.com

Esther said...

Very cool. she'll love it!!!

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Your Friend will love it. It’s cute and I Hope she doesn’t see either! That wouldn’t be good. TFS

Rosalee said...

Love all the detail Anita. Your friend will adore this. TFS
Hugs, Rosalee

Sherrie K. said...

Very pretty! Great gift!! Enjoyed all your projects during the Christmas hop:) Great inspiration!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Beckie said...

Very pretty project.

Be Blessed, Beckie

Beckie said...

Sorry ....forgot to say new follower ;)

Sandy S. said...

Love it.... tfs!

lindaplus3 said...

im sure she will love it... i do,,, ty for a great hop...:)lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

Creative Diva said...

Stunning project.


Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
creativediva98 at gmail dot com

Cathy said...

Nice project, your friend is sure to love it.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com
mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

Victoria said...

Very pretty! Your friend is sure to fall in love with it! TFS
wishing you well
vhale@rock.k12.nc.us
follower

Angiebug said...

Very nice! I'm sure your friend will love it. tfs
angie
angiehbug at yahoo dot com

Cassandra said...

Very cute,Thanks for sharing with us :)

GabyCreates.com said...

Once again smiling at your 12 days introduction! and have to love this G! G is for Gaby and green is my color!

Unknown said...

Oh Wow Anita! I just simply love what you've done. So glad that I found your blog! You were highly recommended by a friend! I want to go right out and get some Modge Podge~or whatever it's called~haha! I'm making this my next project-probably won't look as good as yours though! New follower thru Google Friend Connect! Thanks so much for sharing and a chance 2 win a Michael's GC~I could sure use that;) EMAIL: ky5151@yahoo.com

Katherine Young said...

I'm not sure why it says unknown above~I posted it! My name is Katherine Young. I thought I had it set to show my name~lol! I'm very new to blogging~I'll figure it out! Thanks! EMAIL: ky5151@yahoo.com

Bella Scrapbook Designs said...

Anita,
I love all of your projects. My favorites is the.scraps Christmas tree. Thanks for joining me in the hop
Hugs
Sylvia

pam said...

love this
mygypsierose@sbcglobal.net

Heidi said...

What a fun idea for modge podge! TFS.