Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Sunday, December 4, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop - Day Ten

Well everyone was so busy around here yesterday, I can assure you no one is leaping today.  Much less ten lords , LOL. Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop - Day Ten. You should have arrived at my Blog from Monica - www.simplycricutting.blogspot.com . If you didn't, please take time to begin at the start of our Blog Hop with Sylvia - www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com .


My project today is a card I made using another digi from Pink Cat Studio----WONDERFUL------try them.  I used paper from my stash and the HoHo stamp is one of the little stamps from I don't know--haha----the round clear container----dumb blonde moment----.I added Stickles and colored the frogs with my prismacolors.

BLOG CANDY - Just in time for Christmas :-) To qualify, simply be a follower of my Blog, and leave feedback. You don't have to leave feedback every day, but if you will please visit each site during the hop and leave feedback at least one day. I almost forgot, on December 10, 2011 I will draw a name for a $20 gift certificate from either Hobby Lobby or Michael's. Make sure I have your contact info also.

I hope you enjoy the rest of what our talented ladies have designed for this Blog Hop. Enjoy the rest of the Hop by going to Jessica- www.chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com .

One More Day Closer to Christmas

Photobucket

17 comments:

Celeste said...

oh wow such a cute card. Love it.

Victoria said...

I really like this card! I've never associated frogs with Christmas. Love it. TFS
wishing you well
vhale@rock.k12.nc.us
follower

Michele from MS said...

OMG I would never have thought to use frogs with Christmas but this is soooo cute! msmith38652@yahoo.com

Ladybug said...

Oh, Anita, I can totally relate to the 10 Lords a leapin' being frogs. Where I live (Victoria, BC) we have the famous Butchart Gardens and, at Christmas, it's a Winter Wonderland because they have the 12 days of Christmas and. . . . they have frogs leaping up from the hedges for the 10th day.

LOVE your card!!! TFS! :-)

chillin with Quillin said...

love the frogs, what a neat card !!!
Paula

Rosalee said...

Cute Card Anita. I think frogs make cute santa's
Hugs, Rosalee

Creative Diva said...

What an adorable card. Great job.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
creativediva98 at gmail dot com

lindaplus3 said...

lol... i LOVE it!!!!!! ,...:) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

jessica said...

cute card!!
TFS
Jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Monica Flores said...

such a cute card!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

THese frogs are just the cutest! I love the coloring! Thank you so much!
Lisa
lisascreativeniche at gmail.com

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card:) Love the froggies!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

GabyCreates.com said...

So cute Anita... I have not commented on it but I have enjoyed all your introductions! fun! and funny!

Esther said...

Funny card!!!!

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Will these little frogs are so cute. Thanks for sharing!

Sandy S. said...

I love the frogs.... super cute card!

Angiebug said...

Adorable card! tfs
angie
angiehbug at yahoo dot com