Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Thursday, December 15, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop December 12-23 Day Five

Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop December 12-23. This is Day Five, (We're getting closer) and you should have gotten here from Ashley ~ http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com . Now for some reason if you didn't, please start at the beginning with Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/ .

My project for today a card from Close to My Heart Paper and Inches I got from a swap with Cassie.


Now continue on in our Bloghop by going to Amy Jo ~ http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com . Blog Candy - to qualify, you must be a follower of my blog, and please leave feedback. I will randomly pick a winner of a $25.00 gift card from Michael's probably December 26 or 27---after Christmas..Be sure to keeping checking back at all the new projects everyday.

Wishing You All a Very Merry Christmas
Photobucket

26 comments:

bluecrayons said...

really love this card. so christmas-y.

TFS with us

Craftingwithblue @ gmail.com

Christa said...

Thanks for a chance to win a gift card! I became a foller and I like your card...it's cute with those inchies!

mamawcindy said...

Awesome Card! Love the Classic Colors of Red and Green. Love all of your Creations Anita! This is such a Fun Hop. I Love Christmas! Thanks for Sharing! :0)
cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

ScrapinJeni1208 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ScrapinJeni1208 said...

Mom I love it.. I know that paper.. It's cute... Glad you like all your goodies in the stocking swap..
take care Kids pictures are on the way....

Rosalee said...

I think your card looks neat Anita. The papers are beautiful. TFS
Hugs, Rosalee

chillin with Quillin said...

really cute card, very christmasy!!!
Paula

Lisa R. said...

What a fun LO. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Cassandra said...

I love that you used the inchies from our swap its really cute.

lindaplus3 said...

very nice job,, pretty card....Merry Christmas..:) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

JaniceA said...

So sweet love the little squares in the center.

reddie13 said...

Awesome Project so colorful

Jessica
Sewardian@verizon.net

Cathy said...

Another nice card shared today:)
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Really pretty card today Anita. I love doing that same layout with squares (or circles) in the center. The layering is so classy and just the right amount of a bit of bling!

Paper Creations by Mindy said...

cute card - that is one of my favorite papers from CTMH!

'Chelle said...

I love how you used inchies from the swap! It was so much fun making inchies :) those look great on the card

ScrappyScavenger said...

Hey, those last 3 inchees look so farmiliar! :) I was wondering if that was paper from Jeni, but I see her comment now :) Very cute! I think its great that this card has many friends combined in it!

Babe O'Mara said...

Love your red and green card. Very pretty. TFS

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

AmyJRockstar said...

This is sooo cute! I love that lil Santa! I just love cute little images and stamps like that. Adorable! Is this one on its way to me? ;) LOL

XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

meredemaison said...

Great design! The blocks are too cool! TFS!

Janet said...

Love everything about this card the paper is fantastic as wellas the design!
Big Blog Hugs! Janet

Angiebug said...

cute card!
angiehbug at yahoo dot com

Tanya said...

cute card! Love the layout that you used!

Heidi said...

What a fun card! TFS and Merry Christmas!

shersl84bed said...

I love this card. I am going to have to borrow this design. :)

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

CLM-cindylu2u said...

Very cute paper, adorable card!!