Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Monday, December 19, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop December 12-23 - Day Nine

Wow the days are sailing by to Christmas. Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop December 12-23. This is Day Nine, and you should have gotten here from Ashley ~ http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com . Now for some reason if you didn't, please start at the beginning with Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/ .

My project for today is made from the Wild Card cart---one I don't use nearly enough.I used CTMH   paper from Jeni ,stickles and a stamp that revieved in a swap recently.


Now continue on in our Bloghop by going to Amy Jo ~ http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com . Blog Candy - to qualify, you must be a follower of my blog, and please leave feedback. I will randomly pick a winner of a $25.00 gift card from Michael's probably December 26 or 27---after Christmas..Be sure to keeping checking back at all the new projects everyday.

Wishing You All a Very Merry Christmas

Photobucket

25 comments:

Lisa R. said...

Fabulous festive card. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

ScrappyScavenger said...

Sweet card, Mrs. Anita, I used that paper for some quilted looking flowers a couple days ago, they were perfect!

Sherry said...

Love all the awesome christmas colors. Thanks for sharing.
Sherry

bluecrayons said...

love that cart and card.



craftingwithblue @gmail.com

AmyJRockstar said...

Hi Anita! This is so cute! I love that ornament shape! Love all the pretty bling you added, my friend. Thanks so much for the chance to win! I am so broke this season, I could definitely use a gift card! LOL :0)

XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

mea5798 said...

hi anita wishing you and your family a very merry christmas! love the stickles on your very festive card!
marie
PS i am now a fan of your blog!

JaniceA said...

Cute card will have to look back at Wild Card sort of forget to use the older carts. janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

Joan Smith said...

wow...what a festive card...I love it and I'm a bling kinda gal to...

and oh my...what a generous piece of blog candy!

kazoo_and_klutz@comcast.net

Maria said...

beautiful
marial302003@yahoo.com

Rosalee said...

Love the sweet added touch of the rhinestones and stickles. Just beautiful. TFS Anita
Hugs, Rosalee

mamawcindy said...

Your Card is so Cute! Love the Paper that you used. I'm going to have get my Wild Card Cartridge and have a look at it again. Haven't used it for a while. Thanks for Sharing! :0)
cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

chillin with Quillin said...

very nice, love the colors!!!!
Paula

lindaplus3 said...

very pretty.. i love the paper you chose..:) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

Cathy said...

Great ornament card, very cherry,
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Great card~luv the ornament & the bright, cheery Christmas colors! U always have the prettiest projects;) Loyal follower via GFC & on FB! Thanx~prhmangel(at)gmail(dot)com

Bunnyfreak said...

I need to use wild card too.

meredemaison said...

What a wonderful way to fill the card front! Lots of shine and sparkle is good, too! TFS!

CLM-cindylu2u said...

What a cheery card, love the bling too!!!

Janet said...

Very cute card Love the bright colors and the added Bling!
Big Blog Hugs! Janet

Angiebug said...

cute card! love the extra bling.
angiehbug at yahoo dot com

Tanya said...

Fab card! love the sparkle!

Heidi said...

Hey, I think I have paper like that! Great idea. TFS.

Babe O'Mara said...

Such a sweet card. Love the paper. TFS

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Shawnee said...

I love the colors you used. Beautiful!

shersl84bed said...

Fun card.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com