Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Wednesday, December 21, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop December 12-23 - Day Eleven

Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop December 12-23. Today is Day Eleven, and you should have gotten here from Ashley ~ http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com . Now for some reason if you didn't, please start at the beginning with Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/ .

My project for today is a card that is a little different.Cassies Craftspot had an Inchie Swap and I love everyone I got.Several of them were black and white and a little color.So I used red and black cardstock mats and then put the inchies on with foam tape.I used the sentiment I had gotten from The Cutting Cafe and tied it with a bow with black burlap ribbon from the Funkie Junkie.Finally I added red stickle (a few got smeared).So that's my project for today and I can't believe tommarrow will be the last one.I have something extra special for tomarrow so please try to stop back by.


Now continue on in our Bloghop by going to Amy Jo ~ http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com . Blog Candy - to qualify, you must be a follower of my blog, and please leave feedback. I will randomly pick a winner of a $25.00 gift card from Michael's probably December 26 or 27---after Christmas..Be sure to keeping checking back at all the new projects everyday.

Wishing You All a Very Merry Christmas


Photobucket

21 comments:

Rosalee said...

Hey there Anita. I know why you love the inchie's cause i do too. I also love the bow that you added to the sentiment... adds a nice touch. Black and Red is one of my favorite color combinations too. TFS
Hugs, Rosalee

Heidi said...

I'm your newest follower! LOL. I've been browsing backwards for the bloghop (been busy with Christmas) and enjoying your cards. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us and I can't wait to see what other fun things you'll do! Have a Merry Christmas!

Cathy said...

I love the inchie card, so cute,
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Nice card, Anita! I'm working my way backwards through the hop day by day. Thanks for the chance to win!

~Ashley
proudusmcwife(at)gmail(dot)com

Lisa R. said...

Fabulous card! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Babe O'Mara said...

Love the inchie card. So cute. TFS

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

AmyJRockstar said...

Anita, this is just awesome! I love non-traditional colors (as you know) ;). What a super clever idea! TFS your awesome design.

XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

CREATE OUT LOUD said...

i love inchies i started doing inchies and dominoes before scrappin--nice project

JaniceA said...

Great card!
Janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

Maria said...

great project
marial302003@yahoo.com

chillin with Quillin said...

very pretty, love the red and black!!!
Paula

CLM-cindylu2u said...

Great card, I like different!!

mamawcindy said...

Your Christmas Card is Different. Love It! :0)
cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

Oh that's cute. Thanks Anita

Kards by Kathi said...

I love your project and hope to win some of the great blog candy offered for this hop. Thanks for your time and talent.

Tanya said...

Great use of inchies!! I haven't made those in such a long time

pam said...

very nice
mygypsierose@sbcglobal.net

bluecrayons said...

this is so cute. i love the way you used the inchies. i enjoy receiving swaps too.

craftingwithblue @ gmail.com

Paper Creations by Mindy said...

very cute card!

Lisa R. said...

Hopping by for day11. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

shersl84bed said...

Very pretty

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com