Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Saturday, December 17, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop December 12-23 Day Seven

Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop December 12-23. This is Day Seven, and you should have gotten here from Ashley ~ http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com . Now for some reason if you didn't, please start at the beginning with Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/ .

My project for today is a Graphic 45 Christmas scene that I modpodged to a leftover ceramic tile.I added a corrugated heart sprayed with Cassie's Craftspot spray (Cranberry I think),two stars I punched out and then poured several colors of mixed up gold,rust and white glitter.Then, the beautiful filigree snowflakes and the gold ribbon came from Funkie Junkie.Oh, and the key tied to the bow came from there too.And you know I love my stickpins and it is one I made.I have a small gold twisted wire easel I am going to put it in.


Now continue on in our Bloghop by going to Amy Jo ~ http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com . Blog Candy - to qualify, you must be a follower of my blog, and please leave feedback. I will randomly pick a winner of a $25.00 gift card from Michael's probably December 26 or 27---after Christmas..Be sure to keeping checking back at all the new projects everyday.

Wishing You All a Very Merry Christmas


Photobucket

23 comments:

Cathy said...

Stunning project, I bet it is even more pretty in person:)
cathyplus5.blogspot.com
mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

Maria said...

super cute
marial302003@yahoo.com

Babe O'Mara said...

Love the images you used. Your details are all so gorgeous. Fabulous job done on this project.

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Amanda said...

Ooooh! Me likey! So beautiful & so Christmas-ey! Lol! I'm luving the homemade stick pins! U have 2 tell me how u make them & where u get your stick pins at! Loyal follower via GFC & on FB! Thanx~prhmangel(at)gmail(dot)com

Rosalee said...

Beautiful, just beautiful. How come I've never heard of modpodging. Should definitely give it a try. TFS
Hugs, Rosalee

pam said...

nice job
mygypsierose@sbcglobal.net

ScrapinJeni1208 said...

Very cute...

bluecrayons said...

so beautiful. i can only imagine what it looks like in its sitting place,gorgeous.

craftingwithblue @ gmail.com

JaniceA said...

Beautiful project, love the angels!
janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

Paper Creations by Mindy said...

oh my goodness that is beautiful!

chillin with Quillin said...

its gorgeous, love all the details put into it !!!
Paula

Cassandra said...

Its very pretty Anita. I want that graphic 45 paper.

mamawcindy said...

Anita, That is just Gorgeous! My Mother would Love love this. Awesome Job! Love It! :0)
cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

Lisa R. said...

Wow, gorgeous decor project! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

AmyJRockstar said...

This is so pretty! I love all the different elements you added, especially the corrugated heart and the lovely bow. Gorgeous! Thanks again for the chance to win! :)

XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

meredemaison said...

Very elegant and retro! TFS!

Janet said...

Beautiful Presentation Love the paper you used and all the beautiful embelishing An elegant vintage feel!
Big Blog Hugs! Janet

Angiebug said...

Very nice! Wonderful way to use up leftovers. tfs
angiehbug at yahoo dot com

Tanya said...

Fantastic! you did a great job!

Heidi said...

I love the ribbon on this. Very pretty and Christmasy... is that a word?

Shawnee said...

I love this project. The paper is adorable and so elegant. Great job!

shersl84bed said...

Everyone else was saying what I was thinking- ELEGANT!

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

CLM-cindylu2u said...

What an beautiful tile, you did a beautiful job!!