Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Thursday, December 22, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop Decenber 12-23 Day Twelve

Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop December 12-23.  I cannot believe it is DAY TWELVE.  WOW, you should have gotten here from Ashley ~ http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com . Now for some reason if you didn't, please start at the beginning with Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/ .

My project for today is a shadow box that I made and my inpsiration for it was the Christmas Card Scrappy Scavenger sent me with the PINK tree on it.I also used alot of Cassies Craftspot glimmer spray, and one of Cassie's beautiful roses,an old bottle brush tree I sprayed pink and silver and lots of stars and tulle.Oh,and lots and lots and lots of glitter.I may not ever get all the glitter up from the floor.



Now continue on in our Bloghop by going to Amy Jo ~ http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com . Blog Candy - to qualify, you must be a follower of my blog, and please leave feedback. I will randomly pick a winner of a $25.00 gift card from Michael's probably December 26 or 27---after Christmas..Be sure to keeping checking back at all the new projects everyday.

Wishing You All a Very Merry Christmas

Photobucket

24 comments:

Lisa R. said...

Wow what a beautiful shadow box! Fantastic embellishing. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Shawnee said...

This is beautiful. :) I love the colors.

lindaplus3 said...

very very nice shadow box..:) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

Cassandra said...

Anita i so love it and i also love that you use my glimmer spray on just about all of your projects makes me very happy to see you love it so much and i also see you used one of my roses :) Merry Christmas

Amanda said...

That shadowbox is GORGEOUS! I luv all the pink, silver & glitter~it's sooo sparkly! I think you've out done yourself w/ this project~Anita;) You've provided such inspiration on this hop! Loyal follower via GFC & on FB! Thanx~prhmangel at gmail dot com

Babe O'Mara said...

Beautiful shadowbox. Love the colors. TFS

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

JaniceA said...

I love glitter and your shadow box is fantastic!
Janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

shersl84bed said...

Amanda what a beautiful project. I know I am going to have to try this now. Thanks for the fun inspiration.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

chillin with Quillin said...

ITs gorgeous, love all the glitter and the colors, awesome!!!
Paula

ScrappyScavenger said...

I love how your friends come together in your projects! Thats beautiful! Im so happy to see that you liked your Christmas card!

mommahobbit said...

Thank you and Merry Christmas! I have loved your projects :)

Rosalee said...

I've never made a shadow box before Anita but this sure is Fabulous. Love all the tiny elements you added. Just Fabulous!
Hugs, Rosalee

Cathy said...

Love how the shadow box came out, so pretty.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

mamawcindy said...

Oh Anita, Your Shadow Box is just Gorgeous! Love the colors that you used! Now, I'm really wanting to make one! Love It! Thanks for Sharing all of your Christmas Projects with us! I have really enjoyed It. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

pam said...

thanks for sharing
mygypsierose@sbcglobal.net

Heidi said...

What a fun shadow box! TFS!

Babs said...

BEAUTIFUL shadow box! I love creative ideas like this :)

Tanya said...

Fantastic shadow box Anita!!

lindaplus3 said...

Back for day 12,,, lovely shadow box...:) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

bluecrayons said...

your shadow box is so cute. i really like it. thanks for 12 great projects.

merry christmas and happy new year.

Craftingwithnblue @gmail.com

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Your box is darling Anita! So sugary sweet! It is perfect for Christmas and a little girl would be pleased to have this on her dresser.
(don't enter me in the drawing)

AmyJRockstar said...

Anita, what a gorgeous project! Looks like a lot of fun to make. TFS all your lovely projects with us the last 12 days and for the chance at such an awesome gift!

XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

CLM-cindylu2u said...

your shadow box is fabulous, awesome job!!

Creative Cutter Room said...

So Beautiful!!! Great job-love your color combination. What a nice treasure for your family. TFS Cathie
www.creativecutterroom.com