Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Friday, December 2, 2011

12 Days of Christmas - Day Eight Blog Hop

Trust me, eight maids a milking would be cold this morning.  Are we having fun yet?  Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop - Day Eight. You should have arrived at my Blog from Monica - www.simplycricutting.blogspot.com . If you didn't, please take time to begin at the start of our Blog Hop with Sylvia - www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com .

My project today is a Gingerbread Man Card.   I made the card with DCWV Tis the Season Paper, complimented with lace and buttons from my stash.  I used a Digi Stamp from Pink Cat Studio and colored the Gingerbread Man with Prismacolors


BLOG CANDY - Just in time for Christmas :-) To qualify, simply be a follower of my Blog, and leave feedback. You don't have to leave feedback every day, but if you will please visit each site during the hop and leave feedback at least one day. I almost forgot, on December 10, 2011 I will draw a name for a $20 gift certificate from either Hobby Lobby or Michael's. Make sure I have your contact info also.

I hope you enjoy the rest of what our talented ladies have designed for this Blog Hop. Enjoy the rest of the Hop by going to Jessica- www.chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com .


Merry Christmas
Photobucket

16 comments:

Ladybug said...

Love how the background paper complements your li'l trio of gingerbread men. Very cute! TFS! :-)

Esther said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!!

Addicted Scrapper said...

I love the little gingerbread men!!! Adorable!

Rosalee said...

Cute Card. That image is so adorable.
Hugs, Rosalee

lindaplus3 said...

very cute card.... looks yummy ... :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

meredemaison said...

I'm a follower! Love the gingerbread guys! So sweet! TFS! rgauss at sbcglobal dot net.

chillin with Quillin said...

love the gingerbread men, and the background is awsome, love the colors!!!
Paula

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable card Anita!! Cute, cute gingerbread man:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Peggie said...

cute card - love the coloring of the gingerbread men. I just stumbled on this blog hop today so am really enjoying everybody's projects. Peggie
barker944 at msndot com

Victoria said...

This is a great card! TFS
wishing you well
vhale@rock.k12.nc.us
follower

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Love the ginger bread card.

kimberly said...

love the little gingerbread men

jessica said...

your card is too cute!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

GabyCreates.com said...

reat job coloring the Gingerbread men! cute card

Alisha said...

I love it when i get you use goodies. It feels great to use up stuff. Thanks for the ideas.
alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

Angiebug said...

cute card! tfs
angie angiehbug@yahoo dot com