Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Blog Hop


Christmas Hop

Welcome to the "Christmas" Blog Hop!!

We're so happy you could join us for this super-fun hop showcasing cards, layouts and projects that feature everything wonderful about Christmas!! You'll find an array of ideas throughout the hop -- From decorations to gift ideas and more, we hope you'll enjoy each and every project along the way!! This is a TWO-DAY hop, so be sure to catch both days for maximum ideas (you can find the entire line up for both days at Lynda's Blog-- link to http://www.memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/)!!

We can guarantee LOTS of SPARKLE and SHINE for this Ho-ho-holiday event... So let's get hopping!! If you've hopped over from INSERT NAME/LINK of person BEFORE YOU (add link and name of person before you), then you are in the right place!! If you've just popped in to visit my blog or are reading this via email and you'd like to join our FESTIVE FUN, then please CLICK HERE (link to http://www.memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/) to start at the beginning with Lynda's blog because each stop on the hop is a GIFT!! :)

For the hop today, I've created for my project---as you can see in the picture are the lights.  I saw on  it Pinterest and I can't find it now to give them credit.  I used regular clear lights and lightly spray painted them pink.  Then I used light pink sparkly pink tulle and cut about a 4 inch square and tied about 5 between each light.  It was very labor intensive but it is so pretty.  After Christmas I am going to give them to my friend with a precious little girl  who will be getting a "big girl room."  Thanks so much for coming by.  My blog candy is an altered composition notebook and I promise it won't be Christmas -----Just leave a comment and a way to get in touch with you. 

Thank you again for checking out my project... Now follow the links below and remember to visit all the stops for MAXIMUM ideas and LOTS OF FUN!!

Merry Christmas everyone.







9 comments:

Maria said...

super cute
marial302003@yahoo.com

bluecrayons said...

i have no idea what pin trest is but your light display is stunning. i really love what you did. your friends daughter is going to be so glad to get this.

TFS with us.

craftingwithblue@gmail.com

Carla said...

That is a really neat idea. Thanks so much for sharing your altered lights with us.


http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/ or
racincrafts at aim dot com

scrappinlil said...

I love this idea...beautiful lights. I am now a follower...and here is my blog incase I win..hehe...http://scrappinlilscreativeside.blogspot.com/..TFS

Lori Apgar said...

It looks like a lighted boa!!! Love this idea!!! Pinterest is sooooo addicting!!!

Glad to be in this hop with you!!

Paper Creations by Mindy said...

very pretty! love lights at christmas time!

Edwina said...

I love your lights! They are so pretty! I love pink, so I know this little girl will love them. Is there a certain kind of paint you used? Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net

Gill McCall said...

gorgeous and PINK how cool! thanks for sharing

AmyJRockstar said...

Wow, these are fantastic! You know pink is my favorite color. ;) I might just have to do this for my own "big girl room" aka my craft room. LOL Thanks for the idea and yes, Pintrest is the best!

XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com