Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Sunday, December 4, 2011

December Card Blog Hop December 3&4 Day 2

Welcome to the Christmas Card Blog Hop December 3&4 2011. Day 2. I am excited about all these Christmas projects. You should have gotten here today from Debbie http://craftdeb-ddcrafts.blogspot.com . If you just happened upon us, please begin at the first with Nicolette- www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com .

My project today is a card I made using Bella Road Winter Stack.  The muted colors in this stack are beautiful and a little different than traditional red and green.  I just used foam tape to pop up the second layer and used the stickers with the stack.


Now hop on over to Gina- http://californiascrappin-gcinderella21.blogspot.com/ and see what she has prepared for you.

BLOG CANDY - I will draw a winner for a $20 gift card from either Michaels or Hobby Lobby on Wednesday, December 7, 2011. To qualify, you must be a follower of my blog and please leave feedback.

Merry Christmas
Photobucket

6 comments:

Michele from MS said...

Love how you used the blue with the red instead of the traditional green!

chillin with Quillin said...

really nice change from the red and green!!!!
Paula

Gill McCall said...

such a lovely card for this hop - thanks for sharing

lindaplus3 said...

very pretty card... actually makes one feel chilly ...:)lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

ScrappyScavenger said...

I have not seen this pack, I am loving the colors and designs! Your card turned out as beautifuly done as usual!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

I love your color choice! So happy and festive! Thank you!
Lisa
lisascreativeniche at gmail.com