Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Saturday, December 3, 2011

Jen's Birthday Blog Hop

Welcome to Jen's Birthday Blog Hop!!! Jen wanted to do a blog hop with all her dearest crafting friends and we are happy she let us be a part her her special day!!! YAY!

You should have gotten here from Jackie: http://jackrabbitscrappin.blogspot.com/ . Just in case you didn't, you should start at the first with our Birthday Girl Jen - http://memorieswithjen.blogspot.com/

My project for Jen's Birthday is a special card I made with her in mind.  I like the image of the lady---I got this tag in a swap last year and it was made by Kim Baker.  I used DCWV Birthday Bash paper and on the blue cardstock a Martha Stewart punch.



Now hop on over to  Melinda: http://www.papercraftingworld.blogspot.com to see her project.

Thanks everyone for looking and again Happy Birthday Jen.

Hugs

Photobucket

9 comments:

Jenn Roseman said...

Thank you so much and I LOVE the card!!!

ScrappyScavenger said...

Hehehe, Love it Anita, looks like me, minus the 3 kids holding on to my legs, Happy Bday Jen!

chillin with Quillin said...

very cute card!!!!!
Paula

AmyJRockstar said...

This is soooo adorable! I love it! I love how versatile you are with your crafting style. I love seeing all the different projects you do and am always surprised. Great job sweet friend!

XO ~ Amy Jo

GinniG said...

What an ADORABLE CARD!!!!!

lindaplus3 said...

you did a great job,,, very cute ...:) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

smyiow said...

Super cute! I love the digi!

my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
smmyiow@gmail.com

Becks Cricards said...

What a great card! It's nice to see others that love Jen as much as I do!

TFS

Gill McCall said...

what a fabby card - love it. the colours are fab. thanks for sharing