Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

I can't believe it's here but it is---a brand new year----and with brand new resolutions.My #1 resoultion is to be healthier.#2----Be EARLY with my posts for my blog hops and mail my swaps out early.I hope each one of you have a great New Year's Day!!!!!I started 2012 off right yesterday---Tanya Scrappy Scavenger and I had a mini crop and we had so much fun and we got a lot done.I know God will bless each and everyone of you this new year.These are two pictures I made for two of the babies in my Sunday School Class.
Happy New Year and I hope we all get more crafting done this new year.
Hugs.

Photobucket

3 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

adorable card !!!!!!
wish the best for you and yours in 2012!!!
Paula

mamawcindy said...

Love your Card! Happy New Year to you. :0)

ScrappyScavenger said...

Beautiful! I love the flower swag on the bottom! Some mommys are going to be very impressed with these! We had such a great time with you! KK told us this morning that shes ready to go back to see Anita!