Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Sunday, January 15, 2012

It's All About the 70's Blog Hop January 15th and 16th

We're so happy you could join us for this super-fun hop showcasing cards, layouts and projects that feature anything and everything related to the 70's!!   So pull out your bell-bottoms and peace signs, and join us for the FUN...  You'll find an array of ideas throughout this hop -- From decorations to gift ideas and more, we hope you'll enjoy each and every GROOVY project along the way!!  This is a TWO-DAY hop, so be sure to check it all out (besides, we have a FAR OUT prize for a random someone who visits and comments on each stop for each day!!)...

We can guarantee some psychedelic excitement for this event... So let's get hopping!!  If you've hopped over from Barbara - http://barbaras-crafty-corner.blogspot.com/, then you are in the right place!!  If you've just popped in to visit my blog or are reading this via email and you'd like to join our FUN, then please CLICK HERE to start at the beginning with Lynda's blog...

For the hop today, I've created a card featuring "Go Go" Boots.  White Patent Leather Go Go Boots definitely made a statement and started a fashion movement.  I used paper from DCWV.  I hope this bring back some memories for some of you.

Thank you again for checking out my project...  Now follow the links below and remember to visit all the stops for MAXIMUM ideas and LOTS OF FUN!!  Can ya dig it???



Photobucket

15 comments:

Her Craftiness (Lynne) said...

adorable card and oh my yes, I remember the go go boots along with the cages!!!
Thanks for sharing
Hugs and Love
Lynne

Lori Apgar said...

Great card...love the boots!!! This hop has been so fun walking down memory lane!!

ScrapMyWay said...

Great fun card Anita...my favorite part of the 70's were the go go boots! Wish they would come back...LOL
Thanks for sharing,
Creative Wishes,
Claire DT 70's blog hop
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Cute!

Debc06 said...

Oh yeah the go go boots Goldie Hawn wore in Rowan and Martins Laugh in. Everyone was wearing them except me. sigh oh well if they ever come back in style I am gonna get me a pair. even if I am 70. lol Great card
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

mamawcindy said...

Love your Cards. I had a pair of them once. Lot of Great memories from the 70s. :0)
cindy-greencricut.blogspot.com

Rhonda Emery said...

loving those boots.

bluecrayons said...

such a fun card. did you cut the boots by hand? my mom tells me about gogo boots and bell bottoms.


craftingwithblue @gmail.com

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

These boots were not made for walking. LOL Love them!

ShersL84bed said...

Super cute go go boots. I never got to wear a pair but they sure look cute now.

Smiles Sher
shersL84bed@aol.com

Theresa said...

Cute card! You did a GREAT job.
Theresa
scrappinginheels@gmail.com

Gill McCall said...

such a fabby card - love the boots - i would love them in leopard print LOL

Amy said...

Such a cool card, Anita!! That's one of my favorite embossing folders that you used :) and the colors are GREAT!! :)

You are soooooo GROOVY!!

Thanks for being a part of the hop...
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Misty said...

Great card and yes I had a pair of white go-go boots!
Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

Janet said...

Great card I love the colors and yes I remember gogo boots never owned any but was envious of those who could wear them!
Big Blog hugs Janet