Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Monday, January 30, 2012

It's All About Me January Post

This month (months) Gill let us have 2 months.Which was truly a blessing with the holidays.My page this month is about Family.Gill's challenge was to  use punches---and I have a heart punch on my layout.I have two grown sons and not alot of "blood relatives" as we say here in the south.I have gotten to know  so many wonderful girls,ladies,etc.thru this wonderful papercrafting internet---this is one of my adopted families.No names or locations of course for their privacy---but I can tell you I love them as I love many I may not ever meet in person but have grown to know thru our papercrafting groups.Not this family but one I have got to meet and we all need people we can love and care about whether they are our biological family or our "adopted" family.This family has truly blessed me and I thank God everyday for allowing me to "know" them.

Photobucket

4 comments:

ScrappyScavenger said...

Awwww! I know who this is!!! I love her too! Some sweet boys she has! And. Very well sais Mrs. Anita! Amen! Oh and very pretty too! Sorry, I got all wrapped up in the love!

ScrappyScavenger said...

Awwww! I know who this is!!! I love her too! Some sweet boys she has! And. Very well sais Mrs. Anita! Amen! Oh and very pretty too! Sorry, I got all wrapped up in the love!

chillin with Quillin said...

Awesome layout and great pics to !!!
Paula

somanycrafts.com said...

Anita, can you please check in on the Feb Ticket to Love blog hop please, you don't have a contact here, so I was hoping if you didn't check your facebook you would see it here.