Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tina"s Big 3-0 Birthday Bash Blog Hop

craftyandgreen


First we would love to welcome you to celebrate Tina"s Big 3-0 Birthday Bash Blog Hop. With that being said, Happy Happy Birthday Tina! We wish you the happiest of birthdays with all your wishes and dreams come true. This hop is to celebrate Tina's birthday and shower her with birthday wishes! Be sure to stop and make sure you wish Tina a Happy Birthday

There is a phenomenal line-up today showering Tina with birthday wishes and don't want you to miss a single thing!!!

There is some wonderful blog candy if you remark on each stop along the birthday trail of wishes along with becoming a follower, if you aren't already! This blog candy will blow you away so, be sure to leave your comments along the birthday trail!!!
1.K Andrews Design Stamp Set- Scripture Sayings
2.$30 GC to Scraptastical Kreations!
3.11x14 Print from My Family Keepsakes

If you happened to visit my blog by accident, I want you to check out the complete hop by stopping first at the beginning of the birthday wishes! You should have come from visiting Monica- http://scraps2treasure.blogspot.com/


My project today is a card I made for Tina using Graphic 45 Le Cirque Paper.  Hope you enjoy it.  Happy Birthday Tina!!!!

Your next stop along wishing Tina the Big 3-0 Birthday Bash Blog Hop Wishes is Enjoli- http://mississippihippycrafts.blogspot.com/

Photobucket

21 comments:

JaniceA said...

Beautiful card! Love the bow!
janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

Crafty and Green said...

Fantastic Card, Anita! I love it!! Thank you so much for joining in with us to celebrate my birthday!! Can't wait to craft with you again soon!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Shannon Marie said...

very nice and unique card!

Lori Apgar said...

Pretty card ~ love that paper!!!

Patti B said...

Cute, cute, cute did I say cute. I love this card. Thanks for sharing.

pattispaperfun.blogspot.com

lindaplus3 said...

very pretty card... love the paper you chose...:) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

Ellen S. Jarvis said...

VERY pretty, Anita. I laughed when I saw the "You're #1" ... cause I thought, "Tina, You're # 30!" :):)

Thanks for sharing, and being a part of this hop with me!

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

Lyneen said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE anything Graphic 45.... cute!!!

Cathie w said...

cute project thanks for sharing

Cathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com

KAT said...

very pretty card!

Imogene said...

really cute card!!!
am already a follower!!
imogenelynn@wmconnect.com
sweetlilcricut.blogspot.com

Brittney said...

Love it!
Already a follower!

-Brittney
rnbw_skittles32@hotmail.com
www.brittneyscricutcreations.blogspot.com

The Crafty Dream said...

Love it!!

Already a follower!!

Gaby B.

www.thecraftydream.blogspot.com

Chriss America Real said...

Very cute!

Hugs,

Chriss

www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com
america57@comcast.net

sarah said...

Great Job!!!
texasgrama7@gmail.com

marg0006 said...

Nice blend of colors. Great job.
marg0006@verizon.net

Caroline D. said...

Great card! Love the G45 paper... so festive for a birthday! It's been fun being in the hop with you!

Sweet Creations said...

You did a great job on the card I live the Cirque paper you use :) I am a new follower
Beckypurplehaze@hotmail.com

Kimbery Pate | KP Kreations said...

Beautiful card. I love the paper you used and will have to check out that brand. I've not seen it before.

Kimberly
kimberly.pate@gmail.com
http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com

Shawnee said...

Beautiful card. Great paper choice. I love the jewels as well. :)

CLB said...

I love the card, very nice job!
TFS
keaunalynn@msn.com