Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Feb 9-Feb 12 Valentines Decor and Gifts

Hi and welcome to the Valentine's Decor and Gifts Blog Hop.  You need to start at our hostess' blog . Staci's blog is at   http://preciousmem.blogspot.com    .The Sponsor of this hop is Designs on Cloud Nine at  http://designsoncloud9.com and she has offered a $20.00 gift voucher for the Grand Prize.  Go to her Facebook page and show her some love.  One lucky person who comments on this hop will be the winner of this generous prize.  (One person from each stop will be chosen at random and then we will hold a random  drawing with those twenty people and one lucky person will win the grand prize. You should have gotten here from Audrey   http://scrappyemt.blogspot.com      .For my project I made a Valentine tree.  I have participated in alot of swaps and there are so many talented people.  I used a small pink Christmas tree and hung Valentine tags on it.I couldn't get a good picture of the entire tree but you get the idea.  It really is so cute. Now go to Lucy  http://love2createitall.blogspot.com   and she what she has created.Thank you all for stopping by and leaving a comment---I love comments  and Happy Valentine's Day.



Hugs,

Photobucket

14 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

Love your Valentines tree. My kids would love something like that... hmmm maybe next year. :0)
Thanks for joining me for my very first time hosting a hop.
Staci

Margie said...

This is great!!! So unique and full of fun! The tags are so pretty!

ScrappyScavenger said...

Whata great way to display all the stuff we end up with with our swaps, I love it, if hubby let me, I'd always have a holliday tree on display!!!

marg0006 said...

Great looking tags.
marg0006@verizon.net

Tricia said...

I LOVE your cute pink tree and your haging ornament tags are adorable! Great project!

Michele said...

Love the Valentine tree! What a great idea!
~Michele~
chelescrafts.blogspot.com

Nancie said...

How cute, a Valentine's Tree what a great idea...love it!

Nancie

KDA said...

What a great idea! adorable tags!

Hannah said...

I LOVE tags and yours are adorable. Can't go wrong with a pink Christmas tree!! :)

Bella Scrapbook Designs said...

Love your tags

Ashley Nicole said...

Love the tree, super cute. Love that it's pink! Nice being in the hop with you.
Ashley
glamoroussideofscrapping@gmail.com
http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

Luxury Gifts for Men said...

A Bespoke Luxury Gifts for Men! The beautiful decadent packaging. The striking blue and gold boxes. We invite you to fill them with gorgeous gifts for that someone special or have us customise a gift for you.

Sell my rolex said...

Thanks for sharing, our Sell my rolex business. It Providing high quality products at competitive prices alongside outstanding customer service have helped us evolve into what we are today.

Sell my audemars piguet watch said...

The tags are so pretty as well as unique and full of fun! It was really very nice. Sell my audemars piguet watch