Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Saturday, February 11, 2012

World Wide Marriage Day Blog Hop

Welcome to the Worldwide Marriage Day Blog Hop! We are thrilled that you decided to join us today as we celebrate our Marriages! World Marriage Day is a day set aside on the second Sunday in February to honor the faithfulness and joy of daily married life. We are Celebrating the lifelong commitment of husband and wife.
This Hop is Hosted by Tina from Crafty and Green .  If you've hopped along from The Fantastic Jamie - http://myamusinglife.blogspot.com, then you are in the right place!! If you are just joining me from your dashboard, or reading this via email, please be sure to start at the beginning with Crafty and Green (We wouldn't want you to miss a THING!!).

My project today is a pair of cards I created for a very special Bride to Be in our family.  The cards are requests to her Maid of Honor and Matron of Honor. 
 Sponsors & Blog Candy:

My Blog Candy is a DIY Album from Create Serendipity.  I will draw for a winner on Thursday of next week.  To qualify just register as a follower on my blog and please leave feedback.

Now keep hopping and visit  Kimberly    http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com

13 comments:

Shawnee said...

Beautiful cards Anita. I love the punch and colors you used. Thank you for being a part of the blog hop!

Look around the corner said...

very nice.

lorby said...

Beautiful cards. I'm sure her made and matron on honor will be surprised and happy to receive such beautiful cards. Jearise in Lorby's World at jearise at gmail dot com

smyiow said...

Very nice and what a great idea!! I love it!

http://my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
smmyiow@gmail.com

Lori Apgar said...

What sweet cards! Love the dresses!!

Judy said...

Wonderful idea to make such pretty cards for the wedding party! I am a follower..
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
scrappinana.blogspot.com

Scrappers' Ranch said...

Hi Anita

Oh I love this idea! Your cards are beautiful!
I am already a follower of your blog
TFS
Bonnie
http://scrappersranch.blogspot.com
scrappersranch @ aol dot com

Barbara B said...

Your cards are so cute. Love the punch.

Barbara B
barbarab3.blogspot.com
bkb248@gmail.com

Tammy said...

YOU DO SUCH A SUPER GREAT JOB!! THIS IS A SUPER cARD!! Your inking techniques are very inspiring:)THANKS FOR SHARING AND BE BLESSED
~BEYOND MEASURE
TAMMY
PS--I AM VERY HONORED, HUMBLED AND BLESSED TO SAY THAT WE WILL CELEBRATE OUR 25TH NEXT YEAR---WE THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE OLD WHEN YOU DO THAT!!!! :)

FrancineB said...

Very pretty cards. What a great idea. I'm sure the Maid and Matron of Honor will love them.

Crafty and Green said...

Beautiful Cards! What a Great Idea!! Thank you so much for being in this hop!! Sorry it took me so long to get to commenting!! Long weekend, that was longer then expected and I had a very ill hubby, nothing like a sick hubby on a supposedly "Romantic" weekend, huh? lol!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Gill McCall said...

fabby cards and great to be in this hop with you

Suzanne Roseberry said...

Love your work! Absolutely gorgeous! So glad I found your site!

Happy Valentine's Day!

zannierose@earthlink.net
www.suzanneroseberrydesign.blogspot.com