Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Saturday, March 24, 2012

Easter Blog Hop Day Two

Welcome to Day Two of the Easter Blog Hop, a celebration of cards, layouts, gifts and decorations made and shared. I hope you enjoy all the great projects that are in our hop. You should have gotten here from Jamie - http://thesassyprincess.blogspot.com .  Now by if some chance you didn't please start at the beginning with Lynda J - http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com .

My project for today is a three sided card with pocket holders for photos cards or other goodies.



I am the last stop on the Hop today.  Thanks for looking and Happy Easter!!

Photobucket

9 comments:

lorby said...

I love this three fold card and if I have time would like to make one for Easter myself now. Thanks for sharing such a pretty card. Jearise

chillin with Quillin said...

cute card, love the pockets with the tags !!!!
Paula

Crafting With Blue said...

this is a awesome card. love the pockets for keepsakes.


craftingwithblue at gmail dot com

Plastic Business Cards said...

I always like different things and ideas and this card is really different!

Plastic Gift Cards
Clear Business Cards

Her Craftiness (Lynne) said...

adorable card Anita --- great project!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne
Her Craftiness

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

That's a unique card. Pretty Anita.

Formerly known as: Queen of Bling said...

Who wouldn't like to get this card with all the pockets full of awesomeness! Thanks for sharing! Love it!

Stacy said...

I love any craft that is interactive. You rock!

Kimberly said...

love the pocket card... great idea!!