Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Thursday, March 8, 2012

Finally Catching Up---------------Everyone Please Read

This has been a crazy winter (?).First we were all sick, then tornadoes, then we were all sick again.Anyway,I have ALOT of Winners to announce.I am going to email each of you also but please feel free to contact me at amc35045@bellsouth.net.I do apologize for the long wait.There are a lot of fun blog hops coming up so ya'll keep coming back.
!. Four legged Friends:Janice A-----   http://www.janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com   DIY paper bag album.
2.Based on a Book:Carla   racincrafts@aim.com   DIY paper bag album.
3.Valentine Blog Hop   scrapinjeni1208     DIY paper bag album.
4.History in your life Time   Cherie    cheriegoyer@gmail.com  DIY paper bag album.
5.Ticket to Love   Karen    countrygirlin-md@yahoo.com   DIY paper bag album
6.Sweet Cards and Decadent Desserts     Jeris22@yahoo.com  DIY paper bag album
7.REd,White and Pink Blog Hop     Rhonda     romanticnsmfd@aol.com   $25   gc Hobby Lobby
8.World Wide Marriage Blog Hop     Bonnie   Scrappersranch@aol.com    DIY paper bag album
9.You light up my life    Rexann ilovetokinese2@hotmail.com    Completed album
10.Decorate your home    Marcia    marciasmemories@blogspot.com   DIY paper bag album
11.Mardi Gras    
judy  jajaeb@cfl.rr.com   $50 gc   Michaels
12.Getting Crafty with Cricut   Mandy   scrapbugzmandy@gmail.com  2 bottles of Cassies glimmer spray
13.Baby Blog Hop    Vicki  vwilson572@yahoo.com   completed baby album.
   AgainI do apologize.I will contact you or you can contact me and I will get everything mailed out.Happy Crafting and thanks for being so understanding!!!!!!
Hugs,
Photobucket

4 comments:

Docerela said...

Congratulations to all the winners.

Catarina

Amy E said...

Yay! Congrats to all the winners!!!

I just wanted to let you know that one of your winners is a friend of mine and it looks like there's a typo in the email address you listed for her. It's Rexann, and her actual email address is... ilovetonkinese2@hotmail.com Rexann asked me to let you know that she will contact you ASAP!

Her Craftiness (Lynne) said...

Congrats to the winners!!!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust to all!
Lynne
Her Craftiness
Her Craft Kre8tions

craftaholic said...

Thanks Amy!! I have been a buzy girl and thanks for the prize!! My E mail is ilovetonkinese2@hotmail.com And I can leave my snail address if you want? Thanks Again!!

Rexann♥