Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Friday, March 23, 2012

G45 Prime Time Blog Hop

Welcome to a hop that is using one of my favorite lines of paper.Graphic 45 brings out the vintage child in me---I just love it.Monica at http://scraps2treasure.blogspot.com  is our host and you should have gotten here from her blog.
For my project I made a wall hanging from the "ABC Primer" paper.I added a couple of crocheted flowers, a red rose and some ribbon and it would just be darling haning in a child's room or as a gift for a teacher.Next please hop to Pam  http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com  and see what she has created.
Blog Candy:This is a shor hop so please visit everyone and leave a comment and become a follower and I will pick the winner next Friday.The Prize---this wall hanging and a 6x6 pad of Graphic 45 paper.Thanks for stopping by.Hugs.

Photobucket

21 comments:

Her Craftiness (Lynne) said...

absolutely beautiful and stunning!!! What a great addition to any child's room or even a gift for a teacher!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne
Her Craftiness

Beckie said...

How pretty. Love it.

Be blessed, Beckie

Karen Bahit said...

Love GR45 and love your wall hanger... This is one of my favorites!!

Have a blessed day...

Karen BaHit

Pamela Pattison Lash said...

Beautiful hanging, Anita.........so happy to be a part of the hop with you.........Pam

French Connection said...

Ur project is AWESOME. I want this paper so bad I can taste it, lol. Glad 2 b n another hop w/u.

Barbara said...

WOW is about all I can say about your wall hanging.
TFS,
Barb S (FL)

Creative Mine by Maria said...

That is a very pretty wall banner. I really like th at G45 collection

Carley said...

This is gorgeous! I love the vintage of you guys' projects they are great! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs
Carley

genagirl said...

So very cute! I have used this design yet - I don;t have kids - but I think it would be great for my sibling's school pix!

Rosie said...

Awesome work you did. Thanks for sharing

Maria said...

love your work
marial302003@yahoo.com

Tambo said...

Anita, This is a very pretty picture. My daughter is a 5th grade teacher and I have wanted to do something with this line. Haven't figured out just what yet though. This would be cute in her room though. Great job! tfs Tami

Tambo's Creations!

Creative Crafting said...

You wall hanging is beautiful!

Angela

CREATIVE M said...

Beautiful!Great job!!!
craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

Tina Campbell said...

beautiful!!! Would be nice in a child's room or even a gift for a teacher!

Jamie said...

great wall hanging im a follower thanks for sharing.
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

kim.scrapper said...

Very cute wall hanging, great job!

nzillingworth said...

I think i have to think outside the card and scrapbook. There is more to craft out there. Getting to like g45.

Michele from MS said...

How precious is that? I would love to have been a student in those days where life was simple! Great job Anita ~ love the alphabet border! msmith38652@gmail.com
http://michelescraftroom.blogspot.com/

sdelong1228 said...

very pretty another beautiful flower!!
sdelong1228@gmail.com

lorby said...

This would make the sweetest baby shower gift and keepsake. The flowers give it that little extra touch. Jearise