Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patrick's Luck Day Blog Hop Day 2

Welcome to our continuation of St. Patrick's Day.I don't think I am ready for it to be over with --it has been alot of fun seeing so many different projects and activities.Today I made a card that did not photograph very well---I think the glitter was the problem.The image came from Crayola.com and I colored everything with my Prismacolors but you know I had to add some stickles.I am afraid I went a little overboard.Anyway,it really is cute and the mat I cut from Spring Holiday Cards cart.Don't forget my blog candy---a stamp set from Jaded Blossom---just leave me a comment,become a follower and make sure I have an email or a way to get in touch with you.Have a great Sunday and thank each one of you for stopping by and leaving a comment.I really treasure each one of them.

Photobucket

13 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

wow very glittery!! Great job colouring. I am already a follower!!
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

joydee1963 said...

great card! love all the bling,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

joydee1963 said...

I forgot to say I am a follower,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

jennyplace2 said...

Your card is adorable and I bet it is even better in person, It is so hard to get a good picture with the glitter but I also love it to. TFS!

Becky Dunham said...

This is adorable Anita! I did not realize Crayola had such cute images - better go check that out :)

rebeccadunham@hotmail.com

lmkindell1 said...

Great card I love the mouse. The glitter does add alot. I am a follower of your wonderful work.

linda
lmkindell1@verizon.net
lindashappyplace.blogspot.com

chillin with Quillin said...

Sooo cute!!!!
Paula

Sue said...

A love your glitter mouse!!! Very cute!!!

Michele from MS said...

Too much stickles??? not possible!! LOL I love this little guy and all the sparkle makes me feel lucky!! msmith38652@gmail.com
http://michelescraftroom.blogspot.com/

rlovew said...

The mouse is so cute and I love all the glitter.

timeweavers.com said...

Fun card!

AmyJRockstar said...

Oh Anita, this is so cute! I LOVE all the glitter!!! You didn't go overboard! I think it's really fun! :) TFS and for the chance to win! I have been dying to try Jaded Blossom stamps! Oooh, I hope I have some Irish luck! ;)

XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

Jessi said...

how fun!! i love glitter