Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Saturday, March 17, 2012

Walt Disney's Animated Movies Blog Hop--Beauty and the Beast

Welcome to the second of our Walt Disney Animated Movie Blog Hops.This one is honoring Beauty and the Beast.I love the story but I wanted to make something different for Belle.You should have gotten here from Lynne~~  http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com   .I colored an image of Belle from the Crayola site and then used it on a tag.I used several patterns of paper and ran two of them thru my cuttlebug.I also added a little glimmer mist and distressing ink.I may try to make a tag for each Princess--too bad I don't have girls.Your last stop for this hop is Kimberly   http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com  .Make sure to come back next week for Cinderella.
Hugs,

Photobucket

13 comments:

rlovew said...

Adorable tag! Love all the yellows together.

Tambo said...

Anita, what a beautiful tag! I don't have girls either, but small grandsons who haven't decided princesses are just girl stuff yet. My grandsons wouldn't care one bit if it just was Disney. LOL I love the idea that you ran the paper through the cuttlebug too. Just so pretty! tfs Tami

Tambos Creations!

cema1cema said...

Great tag!! Christina

French Connection said...

Luv the tag. I have enjoyed follow'n the blog hop.

Becky Dunham said...

I love this tag Anita! What a great idea for Belle! I love this part of the movie with her and her book every bit as much as the rest and she is just as lovely as she is in her fancy dresses :) You did an amazing job coloring her. You don't have to have girls - I would keep all these tags for myself!

Shawnee said...

Very cute tag. Great job!

Bonnie said...

Love your tag Anita!TFS
Bonnie
http://scrap-n-away.com

Her Craftiness (Lynne) said...

Adorable tag Anita - love the yellows along with the sunflowers!!! Its always a pleasure hopping with you my friend!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne
Her Craftiness

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

This is so pretty!! I love the flowers!! I would love to see a tag for each princess!!
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Your tag is so fun Miss Anita. i always forget about going "off" the borders of the tag. It adds a lot.

Lisa said...

Your tag is adorable and I like your idea to make one for each princess. They would make a great set. TFS and joining me in this hop.

Barbara B said...

What an adorable tag!
Barbara B.
barbarab3.blogspot.com
bkb248@gmail.com

Sue D said...

Great tag--I like the flowers.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com