Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Monday, April 23, 2012

Organize This Mess!!

Organize this Mess.....we look at our creative space and just wonder where we put that thing  that we had just used two weeks ago, past Tuesday, of the 3rd of the month. We know that feeling oh soooooo well!!!! I pride myself in my organized "clutter"! Wouldn't it be wonderful to know where everything is and that there is a place for everything and everything in its place!!!!

That's what this hop is hoping to do! Trying to give helpful hints on storage, clever ways to keep things and just organize the mess!!!!!!

There is a very creative cluttered group to help us along this path. We hope you can find the time to organize and hop along with us while we "declutter" along the way!!!! Of course there will be some blog candy to add to "your" organized clutter if you comment along the way and don't miss a single blog!

If you just happened to be visiting me today, I am ever so glad, but don't want you to miss an organized stop. So please start at the beginning, at Nikki's. She's going to give us a jump start on cleaning this mess! If you have arrived from Christina ~ http://cema1cema.blogspot.com then you are more organized than I am!

I have found creative ways of grouping and storing small stuff over the years.  Probably one of the best ideas I have found for ease of seeing what you have, and being easy on the eyes is the use of Mason Jars.



Now, that I have given you a way to get organized, let me send you on your way to Michele ~ http://michelescraftroom.blogspot.com/ to give some more helpful hints and tips to organize this mess!
Photobucket

16 comments:

Scraping with Rosco said...

Great idea!!

Patti Ross said...

Great idea...I have so many of the old bail type canning jars in all colors...a great way to show them off!

Patti
PPBN DT Member

Maria said...

great idea

Chriss America Real said...

Very pretty!

Hugs,
Chriss
http://www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com/

MaineOkie said...

very good idea and I love the blue ones! thanks for sharing!

Nikki said...

I just love the antiqueness of those jars Anita :) Great job!

Nikki

Becky Dunham said...

Love using mason jars Anita! Especially these vintage ones :) Thanks for the tip!

HeatherLynn said...

very nice!! i use glass jars for my buttons too!

Linda Therrien said...

BUTTONS!!! I don't have any...hint hint - very nice button storage.

Linda
www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com

Scrappin' Sista said...

This is a great tip. Mason jars are usually easy to find. TFS!

Hugs,
Christel
http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

OmaGloria said...

Fantastic tip!!

Precious Hugs

Kimbery Pate | KP Kreations said...

I love the idea of using mason jars, but I hate the thought of dropping it on the floor and it shattering.

Kimberly

Amy E said...

I love the blue glass!

amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

cema1cema said...

Love the idea! Wish my husband hadn't gotten rid of all my jars! christina

missstamper said...

I love jars for organizing too! I have some for buttons, some for flowers, some for ribbon scraps, etc.

Her Craftiness (Lynne) said...

What a great idea to store your buttons and attractive also!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne
her Craftiness