Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Monday, April 9, 2012

Scrapping with Lisa's Design Team-----Please support Lisa and us :)

I love all kinds of crafts and paper piecing is one thing I have done a little of but not much.Lisa with
http://scrappingwithlisadesignsdt.blogspot.com/  has opened her own store and now we can purchse the cutest paper piecing designs ever. Go to facebook and her store is Scrapping With Lisa Designs and you can see all the designs she has.Like her page and tell her I sent you and you have a chance of winning lots of prizes.There are two design teams and you will see different ways to use the designs.Lisa is so talented and Lynne is always so helpful I know this will be a success.I was so honored they had enough faith to ask me to participate.
This first project was the Ladybug and as you can see from my blog I LOVE LOVE ladybugs.Last week here in Alabama I saw a ladybug on my deck and I knew Spring was here.That was the inspiration for my card.I used muted colors (I had just bought the DCWV French Country paper stack and wanted to use it)---but in our world of creativity I think a ladybug can be any color.This post will stay on top until my next blog hop but I want to give the first person that comments on my blog about my ladybug and then leaves a comment on FB page a  design of your choice.I have to work today but tonight I will check and and I take care of it then.Just make sure you are a follower of mine----and leave an email address--and if you know which design you want that will be good ---if not I will email you.Thank you for looking and please keep coming back.
Hugs, Anita

7 comments:

sdelong1228 said...

love the ladtbug, and all those stitch marks, good job
sdelong1228@gmail.com

Angie S said...

such a cute card. I love ladybugs also. tfs

ScrapMyWay said...

How perfect for your blog design...very sweet card!
Creative Wishes,
Claire S.
DT MCCR
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Barbara B said...

What an adorable card love it
barbara b

Barbara B said...

What an adorable card love it
barbara b

Her Craftiness (Lynne) said...

I love your ladybug my dear friend and thank you for being part of Lisa's DT and part of my group!!!!! Can't wait to participate in more DT projects!!!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne
Her Craftiness

Lisa said...

Love your project Anita, you do a designer proud. TFS and being part of my dt.