Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Tuesday, May 15, 2012

5/16/2012 Butterflies Are Free Blog Hop

Have you ever watched a butterfly just casually meandering and fluttering by - it look so peaceful, tranquil and free! They get to land where they want, smell all the flowers and just let the world pass them by. The colors of the butterfly are magnificent with seeming to be no two alike!!!!

Today, we are going to be fluttering with our butterflie...s and takin you on journies whether it be sniffing the flowers, watching the world pass us by or just showing off our magnicient colors!!! A nice lazy day, so, let get fluttering.....

If you stopped by to visit me today, I really appreciate it but would love for you to see all the butterflies in our hop. The butterfly journey starts with Lynne at Her Craftiness (http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/). If you fluttered here by <insert previous blog here> then you are on the right mark to sniff the flowers.

We have a wonderful sponsor today for our Butterflies Are Free - Susan Bermudez, Creative Memories representative.

I am so very happy to be able to sponsor Miss Lynne's Butterflies are Free Blog Hop. I am offering $10 worth of product from Creative Memories. You can pick what you like from my website: http://www.mycmsite.com/sites/susanbermudez. Good luck and Happy Scrappin'.

To be eligible, just leave a remark on each stop along the way and if you aren't already a follower, would love for you to follow also!!!

My project foryou today is altered clothes pins that are butterflies.  I put Glitter and Modgepodge on clothespins, and punched the butterflies out with my Martha Stewart Punch.  I plan to put magnets on the back.



Thanks for stopping by and checking out my butterflies and thank you for not catching me and letting me fly around free. I would love for you to stop and visit Pamela ~ http://kraftykatstampstudio.blogspot.com to see what kind of butterfly enchantment that has been created for you to see next.

Photobucket

14 comments:

ScrapFromScratch said...

That is such a cute idea. I have a magnetic white board, that would be nice for notes on the go.

Her Craftiness (Lynne) said...

absolutely adorable project my dear friend!!!! As always, it is truly a pleasure to hop with you!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne
Her Craftiness

Pamela Horton said...

These are so cute! great idea! I want some!

Vicki said...

Cute, cute, cute idea!!

transport7800@aol.com
http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com
follower

Beckie said...

Anita these are fabulous! Ive been wanting to make some of these and I just love how you've done yours.

Be blessed, Beckie

Michele said...

Love your project!!
~~Michele~~
http://chelescrafts.blogspot.com/

Miriam said...

Such super cuteness! Lovely, thanks for the inspiration.

Laura said...

Oh my.. I am so scraplifting these... I just love them...
Great hopping with you..
Laura D.

silvia said...

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE your butterfly clips!!

Lucy Kelleher said...

These are so pretty Anita -- love the altered clothespin idea :) Did you just put the glitter into the Modgepodge and then put the mixture on the clothespins or put the Modgepodge on and then put the glitter on top?

Lucy
http://love2createitall.com

Barbara B said...

What a fabulous idea. I love soft pink color and the butterflies are so beautiful

Walking on Water said...

I am planning on making these cute butterfles clothespins...what a cute idea!! TFS :)

Edwina said...

Love your butterfly clips. They are so cute. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwina.brown@live.com

Tambo said...

Anita, These are adorable!
They will make very beautiful
magnets and gifts. I love
this idea. You did a great
job. tfs Tami
tambo1010 at comcast dot net
Tambo's Creations