Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Saturday, June 2, 2012

Father's Day 6/2

Welcome to the Memories in Tyme Blog hops-where you will find some seriously talented people who love to share their ideas with you! Our hop today is anything about Dads---doesn't matter if it's a card, a layout,mini album or decorating item--as long as it's about Dad.With Father's Day just around the corner I am sure you will find plenty of ideas.
You should start at the beginning of the hop---   Memories in Tyme  .
 If you came from Claire's   well then let's boggie!

My project is a tag I made to attach to my Father's Day present.I used lots of Tim Holtz distress ink and Pion Paper and other fun items from The Funkie Junkie.

Blog Candy from Memories in Tyme ---One lucky winner for June will recieve a goodie pack for scrapbooking--in order to get in the drawing make sure to
1. Be a follower of her blog. ( you can follow me as well)
2.For extra entries follow Memories in Tyme on her FB fan page or Twitter.
3. Make sure you check out everyone else's blog and leave a comment.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you get some great ideas.
Next stop...Rhonda - http://scraphappenswithrhonda.blogspot.com/

Photobucket

10 comments:

Misty said...

Very interesting combo of textures and color. The clothes pin adds extra dimension as well.
Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

Anita said...

Thank you Misty for being so supportive!!!!!HUgs,
Anita

Patricia said...

Great tag! So much dimension.

ScrapMyWay said...

Anita I really love your tag..it so reminds me of my Dad's "STUFF" He had lots of gold embellishments pieces like that. You did a great job putting them together in such a classy way! TFS the hop with us...
Creative Wishes,
Claire S.

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Great tag. I love the vintage Kraft paper look.

Lori Apgar said...

What a great dad-looking tag! Love the silver and gold embellies!!

Lori Apgar said...

What a great dad-looking tag! Love the silver and gold embellies!!

CathyinMN said...

Very fun tag! TFS!

Rhonda Emery said...

this is really creative and great love it and fun being with you in hop.

Deborah Foti said...

oh wow i love the colors, this is adorable. Thanks for sharing your crafty inspiration with us today~! Happy scrapping my crafty friend.
Scrappingmamma ~D.foti