Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Monday, July 16, 2012

Apology time---Horse vs. Cow Blog Hop

I participated in the Horse vs. Cow Blog Hop this weekend.  The horse I made was a pattern from http://www.scrappingwithLisadesigns.com  .  I failed to credit the pattern in my blog write up.  I am on Lisa's Design Team and enjoy using her patterns so much.  I am so sorry about this oversight.  Most of you know how technology challenged I am and this was just a crazy weekend.  My DH was making most of my posts and I failed to communicate all I wanted on there.  Again---Lisa-I do apologize.  I know you realize mistakes are just that......mistakes.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Her Craftiness (Lynne) said...

no problem, no stress ......all is good with the world!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne
Her Craftiness