Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I Love Sketches By Tsunami Rose - July 4


Welcome to the July Challenge of I Love Sketches By Tsunami Rose Design Team. You can be a share in the fun by joining Tsunami Rose's private group @ http://www.facebook.com/groups/106370486155916 .  This is my card using Day Four Sketch 13 from I Love Sketches By Tsunami Rose

Please take the time to visit each of my Design Team Members. You will find their blogs listed below. 

Have a great 4th
Photobucket

7 comments:

My Crafting Channel said...

Beautiful

Nana

Homespun Elegance said...

SO Beautiful Anita! I am obsessed with Flags!!

xoxoxo

Jess @ www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com

Vanessa said...

love the tea cups papers!!!

Misty said...

Stunning Anita!

Stephenie said...

So lovely, Anita!! Love your butterflies!

Her Craftiness (Lynne) said...

What an absolutely beautiful card - loving the butterflies!!! Great job my dear friend and a pleasure to be on the same Design Team with someone as creative as you!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne
Her Craftiness

waikiki hotel said...

I definitely love the colors you chose. So girly and very pretty. I love the butterfly.