Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Saturday, July 21, 2012

Memories in Tyme Christmas in July Blog Hop Day 2



Welcome to the Memories in Tyme blog hops - where you will find some seriously talented people who love to share their ideas with you! Our hop today is all things Christmas in July- doesn’t matter if it is a layout, card, mini album, or decorating item, if it’s all things Christmas…it’ll be here!!

Now, if you just happened upon my blog, then please go back to the beginning which is at Lynda’s blog.
Besides, the beginning is always the best anyway!
You should have popped in here from Lisa .   Today's project is another card using Cosmo Cricket's Smitten Mitten Paper Pad.I am a firm believer in using a pretty paper package or pad in several ways and in different projects.I love Cosmo Cricket paper and I LOVE Christmas so it gives me alot of pleasure to get a head start on my Christmas card.The die cuts and the embellishments are  from the same paper.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In case you get lost:

1. Lynda J

2. Misty

3. Lisa

4. Anita


Photobucket

3 comments:

Misty said...

I love how you cut out the embellishments! Great card.

Edwina said...

Beautiful card! I love the border and the pretty red print. Cosmo Cricket has some really pretty papers. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Carla said...

Your card is gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing.


racincrafts at aim dot com