Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Friday, July 6, 2012

Summer Fun Blog Hop July 7th and 8th

Welcome to the



Two day event with a group of amazingly talented crafters has wonderful summer fun projects to share with you, so be sure you hop all the way through to maximize your inspiration! Also do not forget to return tomorrow and hop through again for more NEW awesomeness and inspiration!


If you just came from Lissa you are on the right track. If you found this hop and want to go to the beginning to make sure you don't miss any inspiration,
Be sure to head over to So Many Crafts, So little Time. Don’t forget to check out the great blog candy we have to offer at the end. We have a sponsor and we also have individual blogs who are giving out candy too.. remember every blog has their own ways of your chance to win, don't miss out on the rules at the end to see how you get your entries!

Now for my project...


I used Graphic 45 Boardwalk Paper.

In addition to this we have two sponsors this month

Photobucket



Anita and Bugs is also giving away a $20.00 gift card to Michaels.

To enter to win you must comment on every blog on the hop, this will complete your entry to win 4 summer theme digi stamps and the gift certificate. For each blog in the hop that you become a follower, that is an extra entry, now wait …. you can even get one more entry by commenting at Scrapbook Stamp Society. Please keep your entry usernames and email addys coordinating with your entries so we know who you are and how to get ahold of you. The prize will be drawn next Wednesday July 11th.

Thank you so much for stopping by to
see my project, Please move on to Zenita - Scrappin' with Z
to continue through the hop

We look forward to sharing our creations again tomorrow!
Robin - Scrap and Chat
Jearise - Lorby's World
Pam L - MzLavr2

Enjoy,

Photobucket

20 comments:

Ellen Jarvis said...

What a great project, Anita -- I love that Graphic 45 paper... I've never seen it before. It really does remind me of my time on the boardwalk of Ocean City, NJ, all those years ago. Fond memories of my college years' summers, footloose and fancy-free. THOSE were the days, and I'm GLAD there were no scrapbooks to remember them, heh-heh. Good grief, what would my daughter say!!? HAHAH. Ahhh, youth!

Thank you for sponsoring this hop!

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

Lissa Marie said...

This looks really beachy too! Thank you Anita for joining us and sponsoring the hop, very generous of you. Will be looking forward to hopping along with you in the Krazy Crafting Crew in the future.

lorby said...

Now I want to go take a walk on the beach but I live in the desert so I guess that's out. The card is perfect for summer walks on the beach. Thanks for hosting.

melllisssa said...

Great project! I really LOVE graphic 45 paper. It really stands out to me and isn't like other brands out there. I appreciate how their paper packs include a lot of embellishments too.

Thanks so much for sharing!
misshoanggg (at) gmail (dot) com

melllisssa said...

I am also a new follower of yours :) I look forward to seeing all the crafty projects you create in the future. I'm loving the patriotic cards you created the other day :)

misshoanggg (at) gmail (dot) com

Liz said...

Love your card and love that paper, I've never seen it before, it really has a nostalgic feel!

lizabratt@comcast.net
http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

silvia said...

Great card!! LOVE the Graphic45!!

ShersL84bed said...

Fun project, who doesn't love the beach?

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

Robin said...

Great project! Love that paper.

Robin
http://scrapandchat.blogspot.com
scrapdiva2011@gmail.com

Janet's Planet said...

love it! so cute!
Janet Royer
rroyer@ma.rr.com

JustYolie said...

Beautiful vintage card!!!

Marianne said...

i had not even heard of Graphic 45 Boardwalk Paper until i saw this blog hop. Looks cool. Love your card. am a GFC follower as Marianne Barkman

Charo said...

I will have to get some of that paper, so cool for summer vintage look! Great card, good idea for an ATC.

Pink Dalmatians said...

I love Graphic 45 & this is so good Anita! Now you have me wanting to pull out my G45 papers.

Wunder's Creations said...

Great project! Makes me wish I was at the beach =)

MzLavr2 said...

I love this! Love all summer paper I think..
<3 Pam
MzLavr2sCreations@live.com

Her Craftiness (Lynne) said...

What a phenomenal card ... loving the paper with the vintage pin-ups!!!
Always a pleasure checking out your creativity!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne
Her Craftiness

Delightful Designs by Katherine said...

You have great papers on both projects. Thanks for sharing.
delightfuldesignsbykatherine@comcast.net

Zenita Smith said...

Great project!! Love that Graphic 45 paper!!
Z

quality website design said...

So this is the Graphic 45? OMG! I love it, I love vintage - everything about vintage. So classy!