Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Sunday, August 26, 2012

8/27/2012 First Readers

Welcome to I Double Dog Dare You's second challenge----to do a book or a layout that would or could be depicting a nursery rhyme,See Dick-See Jane or any of the Golden Books.
I hope you got here from Kimberly pate-  http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com    .
I made a layout for my project that I plan on making several more and combining them into a book for my Sunday School Class.I used the Nursery Rhymes cartridge from Cricut and cut the nursery rhyme.The background paper is really two shades of green but it turned out looking grey.
If you happen to read and graduate all the first readers by leaving comments on their blog and mentioning what your favorite first reader book is you will be eligible for a very special surprise package.
Now go to Lisa   http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com   ---and see what she came up with for this challenge.Thank you for stopping by and don't forget  to leave a comment.
Hugs,

Photobucket

4 comments:

Daisy Collins said...

What a cute sheep! TFS!

Janet said...

Great page Ilove that cartridge.
Big Blog Hugs, Janet

Maria Matter said...

totally adorable Anita!!
happy to be hopping with you!

jenniferlepard said...

great job its cute