Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Saturday, August 4, 2012

School is Cool Blog Hop Day Two

Welcome to Day Two of The Krazy Crafting Crew's School Is “Cool” Blog Hop. If you arrived from Lisa http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/ blog you are in the right place. If you were lucky enough the stumble onto this hop you can start at the beginning here www.lorbysworld.blogspot.com


My project for today is a wreath made from scrap material I tied around a styrofoam wreath.  I cut the initial "J" out from Lyrical Letters using my Cricut.  It can be used by a teacher for the classroom or for your childs room.

We are so excited to have Scrapbook Stamp Society sponsoring this hop! Make sure you follow all instructions so you do not miss yourchance at any blog candy offered. To complete your entry for the scrapbookstampsociety you have to comment on all the blogs, to gain extra entries each blog you follow will give you an extra entry. Each blog that is having their own give away has their own rules for their give aways.


Thank you for checking out my project!  Your next stop along the way is Cicily - http://pinkdalmationscrapper.blogspot.com/

Photobucket

14 comments:

MzLavr2 said...

Great idea!
<3 Pam
MzLavr2sCreations@live.com

Ellen Jarvis said...

What a lot of fun your project is! I'm sure either a teacher or a child would enjoy it.

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
Email: cardmonkey@comcast.net

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

very cute project and a wonderful decoration for a classroom!

Liz said...

How cute would this be with all the alphabet lined up around a classroom, very happy and colorful way to quickly decorate any classroom. Great project

http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com
lizabratt@comcast.net

My Crafting Channel said...

Very cute wreath. I make these for Christmas sometimes. Would love for you to join us over at the Fabric Friday Challenge.


Hugs
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

PaulaJ said...

cute wreath!

Anonymous said...

Love your wreath. TFS.
dmcardmaker (AT aol DOT com)

Suzanne Roseberry said...

So cute! I am going to make one for my classroom! Thank you for the awesome idea! I would have never thought of such a darling idea! Love it!

sroseberry@ymail.com
zannieberry.blogspot.com

Yvonne said...

Cute idea! ydixon57@cox.net

Marianne said...

What a cool idea...art class in elementary school? Thanks for sharing.

marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

Jessi said...

great wreath.

Lissa Marie said...

That is quite original, whatever works! Great job, thanks for hoppin along with us!

RLS Innovations said...

I love that wreath. You could decorate it for many holidays and seasons.

sue
rolfe974@prodigy.net

Bettan said...

Like it :D