Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Friday, August 3, 2012

Watermelons and Picnics Blog Hop

This is our hop to celebrate picnics and watermelon and just summer.Please start with our hostess   Jearise   http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com  .She has a special prize for just visiting her blog, becoming a follower and leaving a comment.
You should have just come from    http://pinkdalmationscrapper.blogspot.com   ----My project is a card featuring an ice cream cone from www.scrappingwithlisadesigns.com  .Now please hop on Lisa     http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com   .Thanks for stopping by.

Photobucket

10 comments:

Maria said...

very cute card. Love the ice cream.

Camille Short said...

Lovely!

My Crafting Channel said...

Cute card. Love the colors used on each flavor of ice creams

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

Christine Kiehl said...

Yum Yum, Thank you for sharing icecream on this super fun hop! Nice job!

Jamie M. said...

Love the ice cream cone. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21

kkay214 said...

OOOOOOOOO, Ice Cream! I love ice cream and that cone looks yummy!

somanycrafts.com said...

what a cute card Anita! I didn't get to hop this hop but i am seeing bits and peices now! Glad I didn't miss this one!

chillin with Quillin said...

looks yummy !!!!
Paula

Suzanne Roseberry said...

What a cute card! It makes me want an ice cream cone!!! Super cute!

sroseberry@ymail.com
zannieberry.blogspot.com

lorby said...

Yum! I took ice cream on a picnic once and it melted. Just kidding. Love that so cute card. TFS and being part of the hop - Jearise