Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Monday, October 8, 2012

A Very Special Bride

As most of you know I have two sons----well, I do miss alot of "girly activities".But my family has been fortunate to have been "adopted"into a wonderful Christian family complete with grown girls and little girls.One of my adopted nieces Kristen got married Saturday.Kristen's family are  wonderful Christians and Kristen is one of the most remarkable youg ladies I have ever met. She is beautiful (a huge understatement)inside and out.She is at ease with anyone, very generous with her gifts and her time and always willing to lend a hand to anyone.She is brillant-graduating college in December and I know she will always do very well in life.She wanted her wedding to have a vintage theme and she did a lot of the work herself-inbetween going to school, working, etc. etc.Her beautiful Mother Kim ask if I would make Kristen a book that the guests could sign.I found a guest book  and started the "vintage" procedure. I used Pion paper from Lovely Linda ,a lot of Tim Holtz distress ink and even more Modge Podge.The filigree heart also came from Lovely Linda.It meant so much to me for her to have this.I think she really liked it .There are a lot of young people in her position that would have an "attitude" and want a $100,000.00 wedding but Kristen is such a blessing .God has truly blessed me with Kristen, her imediate family and especially her Grandparents.Kim and Jimmy (Kristen's parents) have done a remarkable job raising their children.I know God will bless Kristen's marriage to Bailey and I know they will live happily ever after.I love you Kristen!!!!

Photobucket

No comments: