Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Monday, October 8, 2012

Link for Pink 2012

There is a wonderful Design Group on Facebook called Her Craftiness.  They are sponsoring a Link For Pink 2012 in support of Breast Cancer Awareness.  Everyone of us can identify with the tragedy of this terrible disease.  I have been personally affected in my family and circle of friends during my lifetime. 



For my contribution today, I made a card using a Sweet Magnolia Stamp, and colored it with my Prisma Colored Pencils.  I hope you stop by and see all the projects that will be posted this month.  Keep praying for a cure.

Hugz,


Photobucket

2 comments:

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Beautiful card Anita. I love the banner and the girl is such a cute pie. TFS AJ-

chillin with Quillin said...

sweet, and pretty card!!!!
Paula