Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Friday, October 12, 2012

Link Up For Pink 2012 Her Craftiness 10-12-12

This month is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.Her Craftiness is hosting this Link Up For Pink 2012.
The card today I dedicated to a wonderful friend that is absolutely fantastic. Misty Loges has been there for me and helped me and has been a great friend.
Also she does great blog design work and technical help if you ever need anything.She told me today her Mother in Law in a Breast Cancer Survivor---so this is for Misty and her Mother In Law.Congratulations.
My card is made using a file from the Cutting Cafe that is great.I added some glimmer mist, some bling and some liquid pearls.


Thank you for stopping by and please leave a comment if you have time.Have a great day.
Photobucket

1 comment:

chillin with Quillin said...

very nice card, and for a great cause!!!
Paula